Sponsored

Answering the question: Do We Need The New Ford Bronco?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good video Justin! I'll agree to a point about the jeep and rocks, the Dana 30 in a lot of the jeeps are not what I would call a good rock crawling axle.
I'm kind of happy that Ford used the IFS in the new Bronco as it will be my wife's vehicle. I have had F-250's and owned my 1974 for about 24 years and I know I don't want my wife DD a solid front axle.
You are correct, we need the Bronco. Keep motoring on and let the haters hate. (y)
I agree...a good proportion of Broncos will be far superior to most stock Wranglers in the rocks, meaning every Bronco with Sasquatch or Badlands will be more capable to rock crawling than every stock Jeep except Rubicon. The value in Jeep that it is easily modified to go way per stock level, giving it more potential.

Solid video though.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who is trashing him? šŸ˜‚ I was just kidding and 2 other people said they agreed they didnā€™t want professional you tubers promoting here.

From the comments whining you would think someone kicked his dog or told him he was a POS and they hoped he died. You guys are soft, sorry, but the response is hilarious. Theyā€™re entitled to their opinions and it doesnā€™t make them, ā€œhaters.ā€
Wait a second....
I just agreed with you because I'm known to follow YOU blindly for some odd reason.

I was more concerned with the fact that it's a stupid question... Do you really need a Bronco? No I don't. But I want one, so don't ask me stupid questions! :rolleyes:
I mean seriously, work on your titles for sure.

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait a second....
I just agreed with you because I'm know to follow YOU blindly for some odd reason.

I was more concerned with the fact that it's a stupid question... Do you really need a Bronco? No I don't. But I want one, so don't ask me stupid questions! :rolleyes:
I mean seriously, work on your titles for sure.
Is that so? Who knew! Blindly too! Iā€™m going to start a YouTube fan club and try and make a little cash off my new fame!

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that most people are put off by the title like it's off a movie or something (Who needs Superman) Also part of it could be that it seems a little egocentric and confrontational to ask "Do we need a Ford Bronco?" like who is this guy and why would we care what he thinks, that's the egocentric part of YOUTUBERS in general. I'm not saying this guy but in general. IMHO it's a dumb question and sounds like clickbait, of course, we need the New Bronco, and NOW! IMHO

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that most people are put off by the title like it's off a movie or something (Who needs Superman) Also part of it could be that it seems a little egocentric and confrontational to ask "Do we need a Ford Bronco?" like who is this guy and why would we care what he thinks, that's the egocentric part of YOUTUBERS in general. I'm not saying this guy but in general. IMHO it's a dumb question and sounds like clickbait, of course, we need the New Bronco, and NOW! IMHO
Itā€™s only clickbait if I use the title or thumbnail to mislead the viewer (bait and switch is the origin of Click Baiting a viewer). The question is reasoned and responded to in the video and the shots of the Bronco climbing out of Hellā€™s Gate are shown, from multiple angles. So no clickbait in the title or thumbnail.
I think you are confusing marketing/generating intrigue for a video with the true definition of clickbait.
As for who I am and why my opinion matters. I have been working in the off-road, automotive, and overland space with high level brands and on high level projects for the last 5 years. I have had a fair amount of time with the Bronco and can speak to its strengths and weaknesses from a firsthand and non-bias perspective.
Hopefully that helps answer some of your concerns on why ā€œthis guyā€ would publish and share this video.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If there is one thing I have learned from the internet, and this forum is included. Anonymity is not a license to be an asshole. How many of you sharing "feedback" post under your own name?

In defending myself and my work, I posted under the photos/videos thread. You made the decision to come into the thread. Nobody is forcing you to watch my work. You do not need to announce that you are too good to participate. It only makes you look self-entitled.

To those who do appreciate what I do, thank you. It genuinely means a lot. This is my full-time job and yeah, I'm not a millionaire from it, so any and all support is appreciated. Y'all are champions in my book. I'm happy to see you guys commenting against the haters ā€” It makes me realize that I'm not just an army of one. Cheers.
Personally, I appreciate anyone that takes the time and makes the effort to create a YouTube channel. If you have created the channel and made it your way of earning income, even better!!!! Put out helpful, entertaining content, make money. I'd rather see Joe blow make money from these videos then the huge corporations and movie houses. This is America and the entrepreneurial spirit is what makes our country rise above the rest.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there is one thing I have learned from the internet, and this forum is included. Anonymity is not a license to be an asshole. How many of you sharing "feedback" post under your own name?

In defending myself and my work, I posted under the photos/videos thread. You made the decision to come into the thread. Nobody is forcing you to watch my work. You do not need to announce that you are too good to participate. It only makes you look self-entitled.

To those who do appreciate what I do, thank you. It genuinely means a lot. This is my full-time job and yeah, I'm not a millionaire from it, so any and all support is appreciated. Y'all are champions in my book. I'm happy to see you guys commenting against the haters ā€” It makes me realize that I'm not just an army of one. Cheers.
Thanks for the video @justinbmcbride . Ive never even owned a jeep but have been a subscriber for a while now because I enjoy your content. It is good to see a different take on the Bronco and it actual agrees with Ford's strategy that they want to be better than wrangler at any type of off-roading over 5 mph. You touched on this topic, but we are all winners with the introduction of the Bronco since it forces increased competition. I would go as far to say that we do 'need' Bronco, because let's face it, Jeep has gotten lazy and greedy being the only real option around; Bronco will force them to step up and visa-versa (for example, I doubt we would have seen the 392 if there was no Bronco) and the next revision of the jeep will have to address many of the innovations that Bronco introduced

I think a lot of the haters also missed you saying that you are considering getting a bronco yourself!

Lastly, I would still be interested in seeing your reaction to the ride-along so I do hope you post that content.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Itā€™s only clickbait if I use the title or thumbnail to mislead the viewer (bait and switch is the origin of Click Baiting a viewer). The question is reasoned and responded to in the video and the shots of the Bronco climbing out of Hellā€™s Gate are shown, from multiple angles. So no clickbait in the title or thumbnail.
I think you are confusing marketing/generating intrigue for a video with the true definition of clickbait.
As for who I am and why my opinion matters. I have been working in the off-road, automotive, and overland space with high level brands and on high level projects for the last 5 years. I have had a fair amount of time with the Bronco and can speak to its strengths and weaknesses from a firsthand and non-bias perspective.
Hopefully that helps answer some of your concerns on why ā€œthis guyā€ would publish and share this video.
Why do you need eight minutes to answer that stupid question?
100% CLICKBAIT
Ford Bronco Answering the question: Do We Need The New Ford Bronco? tt6y

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a group of Bronco enthusiasts, we are all pretty well excited for these things to be in our driveways. I made this video to help those who might be struggling with why the Bronco exists. Pass it along to a Jeep fanboy to let them know that the Bronco isn't a Jeep Wrangler.
Thank you, Justin. Live the video!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. I personally enjoyed the video and found it super informative as I am not some hard-core off-road aficionado.. This will be a daily driver for me, and now I know and understand more about it and the difference between a bronco and a jeep. I was pretty surprised to scroll down and see be have a stick up their a** about it. If you dont like it (for whatever reason), then don't watch it... Scroll on by... and take your saltiness to a different thread. Maybe one about cup holders.
Are you being serious about learning something in that video, or is this a joke post? There is literally nothing new in that video that we haven't discussed in this forum for a year.

(No offense to the video guy, sorry forgot your name. It was a nice video for people who have never heard of a Bronco before, or who aren't educated on the features.)

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is literally nothing new in that video that we haven't discussed in this forum for a year.

(No offense to the video guy, sorry forgot your name. It was a nice video for people who have never heard of a Bronco before, or who aren't educated on the features.)
yeah, thatā€™s pretty accurate. But we also go in circles on this forum with questions that have already been asked and answered. Most buyers (and potential buyers) arenā€™t on this forum. Like you said, we arenā€™t the target audience for this video, but Justin dropped it here because itā€™s a thing about Broncos. And we like things about Broncos.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are you being serious about learning something in that video, or is this a joke post? There is literally nothing new in that video that we haven't discussed in this forum for a year.

Yes I'm being serious about learning something. I haven't been in this forum for a year. I haven't read every single thread. I'm not an expert in off-roading or jeeps or broncos or cars, I'm not even an offroading hobbyist in any serious capacity. Please find it in your heart to forgive my transgressions.

There are people on this forum with other interests and understandings than you. The Bronco is the common denominator for why we're all here and talking about it and learning more about it is why this forum exists.

I will happily watch more of his YouTube videos as they are released, and I will follow and pay attention to the other generally helpful and insightful threads and posts. The tough part continues to be ignoring the toxic smugness, immaturity, and spiteful rhetoric from half the people who post in here.
Sponsored