Sponsored

Answering the question: Do We Need The New Ford Bronco?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@justinbmcbride. Thanks for the video! Really enjoy the channel as well. Looking forward to some Bronco meetups in the future!
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Justin - Thanks for the video, I enjoyed it -

and for the rest of you above not wanting to support - don't watch it, or anything on youtube at all.
Don't see any issue with YouTube creators posting on the forum. Justin tends to have good content, so it's helpful.

If you're not into YouTube by now, just don't pay attention to it.

I notice guys on YouTube quoting Bronco6G all the time. This may have driven some traffic here, so cross pollination should be expected.

Also good for everyone to remember that every YouTube creator isn't a big marketing operation. Most are just normal guys just like you who go a step further than just having something to say on a forum and do so using a camera. Justin isn't a big $10 million a year channel.

Lets err on the side of playing nice and not being so mean to guys just trying to create content for everyone to enjoy.
Lol I was mostly just joking around when I posted that. I usually donā€™t click random links posted on forums by the content creators though, It feels like shameless self advertising.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't see any issue with YouTube creators posting on the forum. Justin tends to have good content, so it's helpful.

If you're not into YouTube by now, just don't pay attention to it.

I notice guys on YouTube quoting Bronco6G all the time. This may have driven some traffic here, so cross pollination should be expected.

Also good for everyone to remember that every YouTube creator isn't a big marketing operation. Most are just normal guys just like you who go a step further than just having something to say on a forum and do so using a camera. Justin isn't a big $10 million a year channel.

Lets err on the side of playing nice and not being so mean to guys just trying to create content for everyone to enjoy.
Agreed. I personally enjoyed the video and found it super informative as I am not some hard-core off-road aficionado.. This will be a daily driver for me, and now I know and understand more about it and the difference between a bronco and a jeep. I was pretty surprised to scroll down and see be have a stick up their a** about it. If you dont like it (for whatever reason), then don't watch it... Scroll on by... and take your saltiness to a different thread. Maybe one about cup holders.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am all for content and a quick non you tube algorithm source to hit up while reading threads is fine by me. I am sure other users here will post vids and you tube is a great hosting site. Now for professional tubers I also think it is prudent to get a blessing of some kind from the admin at some point.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. I personally enjoyed the video and found it super informative as I am not some hard-core off-road aficionado.. This will be a daily driver for me, and now I know and understand more about it and the difference between a bronco and a jeep. I was pretty surprised to scroll down and see be have a stick up their a** about it. If you dont like it (for whatever reason), then don't watch it... Scroll on by... and take your saltiness to a different thread. Maybe one about cup holders.
Ford Bronco Answering the question: Do We Need The New Ford Bronco? 1618845709354

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am all for content and a quick non you tube algorithm source to hit up while reading threads is fine by me. I am sure other users here will post vids and you tube is a great hosting site. Now for professional tubers I also think it is prudent to get a blessing of some kind from the admin at some point.
I think as long as itā€™s high quality content it should be allowed. Thereā€™s some total garbage YouTube videos about Bronco that just reuses old footage and basically reads posts off of here. If itā€™s someone with new content and a unique perspective, personally Iā€™m here for it.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, but Ford needs the profits.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a group of Bronco enthusiasts, we are all pretty well excited for these things to be in our driveways. I made this video to help those who might be struggling with why the Bronco exists. Pass it along to a Jeep fanboy to let them know that the Bronco isn't a Jeep Wrangler.
I enjoy watching your videos, I do. But click-baity titles and thumbnails are pretty annoying. And as a content creator that gets eyes on, be more aware of what you say (remember when you said the 4WP and ARB builds opted out of an obstacle? In reality maybe they want to protect their only working prototype)rather than trying to appeal to enthusiasts. But yea good job on the video.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol I was mostly just joking around when I posted that. I usually donā€™t click random links posted on forums by the content creators though, It feels like shameless self advertising.
Wasn't just for you my friend. Plus, I know you're joking around more than half the time anyway; sort of like how I am known to do.

It is shameless advertising, but he's just trying to find the perfect content creation formula and I can tell that it isn't easy and often very random on whether or not you make it on YouTube or not. He tries his best to keep it to clean and informative content.

Funny how everyone hates the sensationalized content, yet that's the crap that everyone clicks on on YouTube.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are some real different kind of people on this forum.

I enjoy seeing bronco content, please keep making it.
Sponsored