Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best color - I missed the boat. Was going to do white then changed to carb grey. Still wish I had AMB. Those who have it have unicorns. Lucky dawgs - I envy you. I never see them in the wild. Not sure which Ford dipshit chose to discontinue the color but they need a pencil in the neck.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where in the world did you hear that, Facebook? I doubt they would offer it again if 250,000 people wanted it. That was my initial color of choice as well and like others moved on. Ford determines these color choices years in advance and rarely, if ever, recycle colors for the same model, especially a couple years after they drop one.
Companies can special.order colors. Should be a few Mary Kay Pink Broncos but I have not seen any

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where in the world did you hear that, Facebook? I doubt they would offer it again if 250,000 people wanted it. That was my initial color of choice as well and like others moved on. Ford determines these color choices years in advance and rarely, if ever, recycle colors for the same model, especially a couple years after they drop one.
If it is on the internet it MUST be true :) :) :)

Yeah not happening.

I was bummed because AMB was my first choice, but I am actually over it and very happy with the color of my EG Badlands.

Art Bell

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here were the 12 original 2021 Colors, as compiled by @AZ_Liberty

Landscape truck White
Burn your flesh in the sun Black
Everyone has this Silver
Everyone has this Silver, but darker
Antimatter Black
Ticket me Red
also Ticket me but charge me an extra $295 Red
F-150 go-fast Blue
School Bus Metallic
Super rich dude Blue
Mint Cactus
"I am an individual" Teal-Grey

OG-Surfdog

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.the65falcon.com
Vehicle(s)
'65 Falcon, '74 TR-6, '13 F150, '21 Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine used with only 7300 miles on it.
Had it 6 months now.
Did NOT know it was such a unicorn color.
Only Bronco owners would understand.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Drvr-Sid

Sponsored

PolarVortex

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond, Craftsman tractor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had an opportunity to get a '21 Base in AMB at my local dealer - had low miles and such, the 2.3, softtop, not too bad. They just wanted too much for it for what it was.....I ended up paying just a tad more for my '23 Black Diamond, new, with 2.7L in Azure Gray at a different dealer. I am very happy - BUT - what are people's thoughts on repainting their Bronco in AMB? You can find it aftermarket.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A couple of years ago I was told by a well known Ford and Bronco specific person involved with many of the off-road specific choices and beta testing for the 6G that AMB was never intended on being a large/long run color and was not discontinued per se. There was apparently “left over” paint from a previous vehicle and it was used as a bridge until Eruption Green was introduced. This may or may not be correct as that’s my recollection from a couple of years ago, but I have no reason to doubt as he’s an excellent source and asset to our community.

PolarVortex

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond, Craftsman tractor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A couple of years ago I was told by a well known Ford and Bronco specific person involved with many of the off-road specific choices and beta testing for the 6G that AMB was never intended on being a large/long run color and was not discontinued per se. There was apparently “left over” paint from a previous vehicle and it was used as a bridge until Eruption Green was introduced. This may or may not be correct as that’s my recollection from a couple of years ago, but I have no reason to doubt as he’s an excellent source and asset to our community.
That's interesting....but AMB is still a standard color on F150's.... so you would think it would still be in good supply and available generally.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have heard if you get 25 people they will do it
For fleet orders, they have certain colors available that are not available through the standard order process.
For a fleet order, there is a minimum number of vehicles required to be ordered.

I haven't looked lately to see if AMB might be one of those fleet colors fir some vehicles.
Green Gem used to be one of those though, for the Super Dutys. I saw a dealer up in MI had a few green gem 250's just a few years back that had come from a fleet order.

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, i got pushed from my Antimatter Blue to MY'22 so I went with Velocity Blue.
AMB was also my first choice, and ended up with velocity blue

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For fleet orders, they have certain colors available that are not available through the standard order process.
For a fleet order, there is a minimum number of vehicles required to be ordered.
Let's get a group buy together! LOL

I freakin love AMB, and my wife's Mazda CX-9 is basically that color..... but it sure does suck to wash it / keep it clean in AZ.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was on the fence between AMB and rapid red, only cause I hadnt seen AMB in person, but by the time I placed my order both colors had been dropped. I chose VB and have 0 regrets but I did see an AMB the other day and was a bit jealous.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was on the fence between AMB and rapid red, only cause I hadnt seen AMB in person, but by the time I placed my order both colors had been dropped. I chose VB and have 0 regrets but I did see an AMB the other day and was a bit jealous.
You might see another AMB in Raptor trim sometime soon...
Sponsored