Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion xB, 2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if there has been any data released on folks that have dropped their reservation?
Sponsored

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been following this release since they announced it back in 2017. You've gotta be nuts to drop this late in the game.
Don't encourage those that have lost hope, they just might be ahead of your reservation time stamp :p

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right after election lot of people say they are moving out of usa should a bunch of reserves not needed ???
There's a whole host of people who "threatened to leave" after the the last election & never did, so I wouldn't count on that. ;)

FastTurtle

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the dealership this morning and they told me Ford has notified them that they expect 40% drop vs execute rate on reservations. Clearly that is an overall estimate not directly per dealership.

for what that is worth

BTW as of this morning this location has 257 reservations.

Sponsored

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At the dealership this morning and they told me Ford has notified them that they expect 40% drop vs execute rate on reservations. Clearly that is an overall estimate not directly per dealership.

for what that is worth

BTW as of this morning this location has 257 reservations.
I still have a second reservation that was made the first couple of days that I need to drop. My paranoia just won’t let me relinquish it until closer to ordering time. I imagine there are quite a few people like me who are throwing off the reservation #’s. Makes you wonder if Fords September 18th is based upon false order conversion expectations?

FastTurtle

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still have a second reservation that was made the first couple of days that I need to drop. My paranoia just won’t let me relinquish it until closer to ordering time. I imagine there are quite a few people like me who are throwing off the reservation #’s. Makes you wonder if Fords September 18th is based upon false order conversion expectations?
I believe Sept 18th cutoff is based on the expected 60% reservation conversion to orders.
Sales manager did confirm the first few thousand produced in March will go to dealers as service loaners/demo drivers (they are getting 2) but that they will have no allocation for on lot sales. Well into 2nd year production is already reserved and the only way they will get one to sell will be if someone backs out of their order after vehicle gets to dealership.

of course with COVID who knows how production will go...

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe Sept 18th cutoff is based on the expected 60% reservation conversion to orders.
Sales manager did confirm the first few thousand produced in March will go to dealers as service loaners/demo drivers (they are getting 2) but that they will have no allocation for on lot sales. Well into 2nd year production is already reserved and the only way they will get one to sell will be if someone backs out of their order after vehicle gets to dealership.

of course with COVID who knows how production will go...
That's the Elephant in the room!!
Sponsored