First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologies if this has been covered. A quick search has found nothing.

Yesterday I was on a road trip and it was -12°C / 10°F outside. I had the heater on, but there was really nothing coming in the foot-wells. Even with the heat cranked and the dash vents closed, my feet were uncomfortably cold. Has anyone else had a problem with this?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yesterday I was on a road trip and it was -12°C / 10°F outside. I had the heater on, but there was really nothing coming in the foot-wells. Even with the heat cranked and the dash vents closed, my feet were uncomfortably cold. Has anyone else had a problem with this?
I think this is a common issue with a lot of people, at least I’ve seen it brought up a handful of times on the forum. There is no fix as far as I know, just how it’s designed.

OP
OP
JeffROK

JeffROK

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think this is a common issue with a lot of people, at least I’ve seen it brought up a handful of times on the forum. There is no fix as far as I know, just how it’s designed.
I see. Thanks for the reply!

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hi there. This air conditioning concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

Sponsored

litboifam

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys,

I got my 2-Dr badlands this past March and I wasn't aware of the issue until early December when the cold temperatures started hitting Long Island, NY that I realized that when I turn on the heat on and set the fan to max, the foot-wells on both driver and passenger sides barely blow hot air, as if there was no fan at all; having of course the front vents closed. So, after finally having some time to schedule an appointment, I went to Sayville Ford, the dealer where I got my truck and they told me that there was no problem found as they compared my vehicle with others that they had in stock and they all function in the same manner.

So, after reading all the messages on this thread and speaking to Ford customer support, I decided to post on here to see if anyone has had any resolution on this.

Any recommendations that someone may have please send them my way!

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there. This air conditioning concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Sometimes you have to smile.... Ford doesn't know the difference between air conditioning and the heater....

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys,

I got my 2-Dr badlands this past March and I wasn't aware of the issue until early December when the cold temperatures started hitting Long Island, NY that I realized that when I turn on the heat on and set the fan to max, the foot-wells on both driver and passenger sides barely blow hot air, as if there was no fan at all; having of course the front vents closed. So, after finally having some time to schedule an appointment, I went to Sayville Ford, the dealer where I got my truck and they told me that there was no problem found as they compared my vehicle with others that they had in stock and they all function in the same manner.

So, after reading all the messages on this thread and speaking to Ford customer support, I decided to post on here to see if anyone has had any resolution on this.

Any recommendations that someone may have please send them my way!
Good morning! If you send over a private message with your VIN and dealership info, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Jd1539

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a widespread issue @Ford Motor Company. I just took delivery in Nov and also experience this issue. Many others on this forum are saying the identical thing. Can we get a CSP or software update soon?

This may even be a recall given that no floor heat in winter conditions likely pose a safety hazard. Time to act.

litboifam

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys,

Has anyone been contacted at all by Ford at all on this? This harsh winter is forcing me to stay away from my truck due to this issue...

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had this problem since i received my bronco

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine works fine. Actually the best of any vehicle I’ve owned. (An inherent issue with all manufacturers.) Even my E150 van is terrible.
I find with the Bronco it’s so small, I only run feet for heat and it keeps the whole interior warm.
Sponsored