Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes bro! Absolutely! I know everyone is crazed for the Bronco but

I’m

would you recommend to just convert my order and wait? I just feel like ima lose money and it’s only gonna be for a year. Ayee decisions decisions
I think the Broncos are going to bring good money used due to availability. That’s why I just 1st day reserved, and went forward with the order, ordering around commodities. Wanted Sasquatch but I knew that would limit/ delay so went with Badlands for 33s there. I’m just going to upgrade in a year or so anyway.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the Broncos are going to bring good money used due to availability. That’s why I just 1st day reserved, and went forward with the order, ordering around commodities. Wanted Sasquatch but I knew that would limit/ delay so went with Badlands for 33s there. I’m just going to upgrade in a year or so anyway.
Like your thinking. I’m contemplating it. And you’re making me second think myself lol. I’m headed to the dealer Saturday and hopefully I can make clear what I want as far as possibly waiting if they can give me a heads up when they get them in. Driving my Corolla around is killing me. Slowly. Very slowly lol

Barko13

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like your thinking. I’m contemplating it. And you’re making me second think myself lol. I’m headed to the dealer Saturday and hopefully I can make clear what I want as far as possibly waiting if they can give me a heads up when they get them in. Driving my Corolla around is killing me. Slowly. Very slowly lol
I don’t even have a car right now, borrowing one of my wife’s. That’s killing me too, haha. I may buy another Fusion energi to hold me over and to keep some miles off the Bronco as well. I don’t think you can go wrong with a 4door auto the 1st year especially.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does it seem to you like Ford would be capable of handling any phase of the public launch of another trim/edition of the Bronco at this point?

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does it seem to you like Ford would be capable of handling any phase of the public launch of another trim/edition of the Bronco at this point?
Haha, well ya know that’s a good question and that’s why I need to be realistic but I get what you’re saying lol. It would be nice if they could..

Sponsored
OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I check these Warthog forums almost daily to see if any ordering news is posted. I feel like the production numbers of this performance variant will be slim so I’m trying to not miss my chance at getting in! Glad to see there are more like me in here.
Yes sir!

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would have expected to see the Warthog at the NAIAS this year but it has been paused again. Instead they are planning to have a smaller “Motor Bella” event on Sept 21st. IMO that is the earliest we will see the Warthog unless Ford decides to do an online event again.

If the Warthog comes out next summer, as a 2023, then I’m OK with waiting on it. But if I have to wait until Jan 2023 or later, I’ll probably get another Raptor or a loaded Badlands.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would have expected to see the Warthog at the NAIAS this year but it has been paused again. Instead they are planning to have a smaller “Motor Bella” event on Sept 21st. IMO that is the earliest we will see the Warthog unless Ford decides to do an online event again.

If the Warthog comes out next summer, as a 2023, then I’m OK with waiting on it. But if I have to wait until Jan 2023 or later, I’ll probably get another Raptor or a loaded Badlands.
Yes that was what I was expecting too but damn, things are just getting pushed or paused like you said. I would hope to see it at MB, but I am questioning it because of how production has been slowed and pushed back.
I agree with you 100000 percent in terms of next summer. Gives me time to continue to save for what I think will be a hefty tag to the WH. I can wait with driving this around for now.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Stop all the damn whining.

You would not be happy if ford were to debut the Warthog but then not make it production ready untill a year later. Don't believe me? Just look at the current Bronco.

Relax, it will come out when it comes out.

chris_rosen

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

You would not be happy if ford were to debut the Warthog but then not make it production ready untill a year later. Don't believe me? Just look at the current Bronco.

I don’t think anyone is really whining and I disagree with your assumption. For me, seeing the WH sooner rather than later would be better, regardless of when it goes into production. For a lot of us on this thread it’s about moving forward with the “regular” Bronco or waiting on the WH. If I knew what it looked like and what the specs were that would help me tremendously. Don’t be such a killjoy...we’re just jawing about the WH for Christ sake.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are new to this forum. There is a A LOT of whining here.

Post #19 >> Does it seem to you like Ford would be capable of handling any phase of the public launch of another trim/edition of the Bronco at this point?

I don’t think anyone is really whining and I disagree with your assumption. For me, seeing the WH sooner rather than later would be better, regardless of when it goes into production. For a lot of us on this thread it’s about moving forward with the “regular” Bronco or waiting on the WH. If I knew what it looked like and what the specs were that would help me tremendously. Don’t be such a killjoy...we’re just jawing about the WH for Christ sake.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You need to chill tf out. This is a forum to speak and ask questions. There isn't a need to be a douche. Also, did you not read the rules of engaging with people. Express yourself in a respectful way.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Its people like this that make people not want to be on forums. We all have a common interest in the WH and to speculate is what most people do on forums.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

BTW .. I was not directing my comment to any one person.

Again you are new here and you have no idea at the amount of complaining that goes on here. But hey .. you will learn.

You need to chill tf out. This is a forum to speak and ask questions. There isn't a need to be a douche. Also, did you not read the rules of engaging with people. Express yourself in a respectful way.