First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sour buddy. And I am on the waiting list for a GEN3 Raptor and a Warthog. I will enjoy them when they come out

Thanks. Just be happy bro. You are driving a 2019 Raptor. No need to be so sour.
Sponsored

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2019 Supercab Raptor. They are not making supercabs for gen 3. I have to see the Warthog to see if it will be a replacement or not. I also have a GT500 convertible that could go towards the WH. I might wind up just keeping what I have and putting 37s on the Raptor with an upgraded suspension.

FA87C1F3-2812-4111-98D3-11EEFACDA968.jpeg

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's the consensus on reservations for the WH? Do we think current Bronco reservations could be used for it, will there be a new reservation system or will it just be first-come first-served?

chris_rosen

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What's the consensus on reservations for the WH? Do we think current Bronco reservations could be used for it, will there be a new reservation system or will it just be first-come first-served?
I was hoping to use my 22 reservation for a WH but that’s most likely a pipe dream. It’s a good question though.

Sponsored

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think it will be like the Raptor. Allocations will be awarded to the dealers. Be sure to treat your dealer well so you can get one close to MSRP.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Performance products are a true allocated vehicle. A dealer can not order one without an allocation.

And I doubt you can convert your bronco reservation into a Warthog reservation. Another way of looking at this is Can you convert your F150 order into a Raptor order? The answer is NO.

chris_rosen

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Performance products are a true allocated vehicle. A dealer can not order one without an allocation.

And I doubt you can convert your bronco reservation into a Warthog reservation. Another way of looking at this is Can you convert your F150 order into a Raptor order? The answer is NO.
That’s a really good point - hadn’t thought about it like that.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sour buddy. And I am on the waiting list for a GEN3 Raptor and a Warthog. I will enjoy them when they come out
that’s nice and all but you come off as being rude. Maybe not your intention but it’s just as I read it. I know I am new and so are some other people but you got a fixed mindset acting like we aren’t aware of complaining. Again. This is a forum and we are free to discuss things in a nice manner. I am going to my dealer and I’m gonna ask to be on a waiting list

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Warthog has always been, and still is, a MY23. Will it release in late 22 or early 23? Too early to tell.

Forget about using your Bronco reservation for a warthog. You need to look into how performance vehicles are allocated if you are truly interested in a warthog. And start saving some pennies for the ADM.

chris_rosen

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Warthog has always been, and still is, a MY23. Will it release in late 22 or early 23? Too early to tell.

Forget about using your Bronco reservation for a warthog. You need to look into how performance vehicles are allocated if you are truly interested in a warthog. And start saving some pennies for the ADM.
I’ve almost convinced myself to go with the regular Bronco and forget about the WH, mostly due to ADM. I toyed with the idea of ordering a Rubi 392 until a local dealership told me they’d slap an additional $10K on top of the sticker price. I don’t want anything bad enough to pay a MU.

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve almost convinced myself to go with the regular Bronco and forget about the WH, mostly due to ADM. I toyed with the idea of ordering a Rubi 392 until a local dealership told me they’d slap an additional $10K on top of the sticker price. I don’t want anything bad enough to pay a MU.
I may go with a regular Bronco myself, but it just depends on when my patience runs out.

As for markup, there will always be dealers that pull that crap. But there are dealers the never do it. It becomes harder for those in rural areas that don’t have as many choices. Being in Denver I can go anywhere from Cheyenne, WY down to Colorado Springs to pick up a vehicle. There will be one or two that only sell at MSRP at the most.

Chio4

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB SAS,23 Navigator BL, 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not my photo but was take in Michigan
Ford Bronco Any updates about the Warthog? 81681845-6A21-4795-9980-FCADA5BDECA4