First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Public Transport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For the military, government employees, and defense contractors who will be working overseas (for at least 90 days) between now and WH release date; military auto sales is a great route. You are guaranteed a price a little under MSRP (no negotiating), will be made to order, with pickup @ Ford Dealership of choice.

$500 deposit and they don't know how many they will be allocated so do it early.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For the military, government employees, and defense contractors who will be working overseas (for at least 90 days) between now and WH release date; military auto sales is a great route. You are guaranteed a price a little under MSRP (no negotiating), will be made to order, with pickup @ Ford Dealership of choice.

$500 deposit and they don't know how many they will be allocated so do it early.
Hey that is some great information. Thanks for sharing that with us! I am not in either of those categories, but I actually went to my dealer, they created an internal list, and I was the first one! I gave them a deposit and I am a happy camper since I will be the first they call when they get allocations.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

i4Scooter

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Public Transport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You are correct. I was hoping it was not going to happen but I suppose it was bound to happen with the new R. I would assume 75K price range for the WH

With options and mild personalization the warthog will be easily be a 80k+ truck

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you left a deposit for the warthog?

lol

Hey that is some great information. Thanks for sharing that with us! I am not in either of those categories, but I actually went to my dealer, they created an internal list, and I was the first one! I gave them a deposit and I am a happy camper since I will be the first they call when they get allocations.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You know this for a fact?

I don't think it will be more than the Raptor and the Raptor pricing was just released. An 80K Raptor is very well equipped.

With options and mild personalization the warthog will be easily be a 80k+ truck

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you left a deposit for the warthog?

lol
I sure did. And it will go toward the total when they call me about their allocations. I'm first on the list and i bought my wifes raptor there so i feel comfortable with it. Why?

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You know this for a fact?

I don't think it will be more than the Raptor and the Raptor pricing was just released. An 80K Raptor is very well equipped.
What do you think about price?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
#1 rule about running a business, you don't compete with yourself.

The Warthog will price under the Raptor as the Raptor is the BIG brother. Below is the invoice and MSRP for the GEN3 Raptor. in my opinion, the Warthog based price will be around 60K.

You can make the argument that with options, the Warthog will be 80K. BUT Raptors come very well equipped (and more so on the GEN3 raptor) and there are very few options. The Warthog will be the same.

I am in market for a Warthog BUT if the Warthog is more than the Raptor then I will just buy the GEN3 Raptor. NOW if the Warthog is under the Raptor and jumping to the Raptor is 10K then I will stick with the Warthog. Again the Warthog and the Raptor will not complete with each other. Ford wants you to put both in the driveway and the pricing will be structured to encourage this scenario.

Ford Bronco Any updates about the Warthog? 1619798663328

What do you think about price?

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

#1 rule about running a business, you don't compete with yourself.

The Warthog will price under the Raptor as the Raptor is the BIG brother. Below is the invoice and MSRP for the GEN3 Raptor. in my opinion, the Warthog based price will be around 60K.

You can make the argument that with options, the Warthog will be 80K. BUT Raptors come very well equipped (and more so on the GEN3 raptor) and there are very few options. The Warthog will be the same.

I am in market for a Warthog BUT if the Warthog is more than the Raptor then I will just buy the GEN3 Raptor. NOW if the Warthog is under the Raptor and jumping to the Raptor is 10K then I will stick with the Warthog. Again the Warthog and the Raptor will not complete with each other. Ford wants you to put both in the driveway and the pricing will be structured to encourage this scenario.

Ford Bronco Any updates about the Warthog? 1619798663328
I agree with what you are saying in terms of how the Warthog is going to be priced.

Can you explain on not competing with yourself?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any legitimate dealership will NOT take a deposit on a vehicle that does not yet exist.

Unfortunately, this happens a lot .. dealerships taking your money BUT have no idea whether or not they will ever get an allocation for a FP product. This happens alot on the Raptor forum and some guys wait for 9 months then told their dealership can not deliver.

Here's my scenario .. I ordered a GEN1 and GEN2 Raptor and also a 2016 RS and my dealership never asked for a deposit. I am also on the wait list for a Bronco, GEN3 Raptor and Warthog and no deposit was required.

I sure did. And it will go toward the total when they call me about their allocations. I'm first on the list and i bought my wifes raptor there so i feel comfortable with it. Why?

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021 Raptor pricing is pretty good. I am updating from my 2019 to a 2021 with 37s. If the Warthog is a 2 door I will trade my GT500 convertible for it in a couple years. If not I can still off road and have a convertible.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any legitimate dealership will NOT take a deposit on a vehicle that does not yet exist.

Unfortunately, this happens a lot .. dealerships taking your money BUT have no idea whether or not they will ever get an allocation for a FP product. This happens alot on the Raptor forum and some guys wait for 9 months then told their dealership can not deliver.

Here's my scenario .. I ordered a GEN1 and GEN2 Raptor and also a 2016 RS and my dealership never asked for a deposit. I am also on the wait list for a Bronco, GEN3 Raptor and Warthog and no deposit was required.
I see what you are saying. I firmly believe them, I have not ran into issues here and this dealership is massive and well known here in my area. They have lists for everyone else and I have not paid over MSRP with them. I got an amazing deal and they have a great service area too. I guess time will tell but I am not worried about not receiving the allocation. I still have the BL on order for 2022 and i am sitting on that one as well. But, I am confident in this since the WH is all but confirmed at this point.
Sponsored