Sponsored

Anybody currently driving tuner cars? Planning on keeping it when you get your Bronco?

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've always had imports/hot hatches. Just sold my GTI.

Never really "tuned" any of my previous cars. At most I installed springs, and intake and header for one of my old Civic SIs.

I think I'm done with those sorts of cars; I'm looking forward to the Bronco and not worrying about scraping on speed bumps, potholes and curbs.
Sponsored

Enginerd

Badlands
First Name
Jani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 Sportback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm struggling too, I have a 2018 Audi B9 S5 Sportback in Nardo gray which is incredibly well rounded. Has an ABT piggyback, AWE intake and exhaust, and a bunch of 034 Motorsports stuff to stiffen things up a bit.

With the hatch I've brought home Xmas trees, slept in the back before backpacking adventures in the Sierra Nevada, and gone on many campouts and Home Depot runs.

It is the best all around vehicle I have ever owned. I hammer the heck out of it daily and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. I really want both, but we shall see how things shake out. At this point, if I had to give up one hate to say it but might be the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Anybody currently driving tuner cars? Planning on keeping it when you get your Bronco? 20180915_070135
Ford Bronco Anybody currently driving tuner cars? Planning on keeping it when you get your Bronco? 20180915_070855
Ford Bronco Anybody currently driving tuner cars? Planning on keeping it when you get your Bronco? 20180915_063619
Ford Bronco Anybody currently driving tuner cars? Planning on keeping it when you get your Bronco? 20210124_113522

pveoq

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, '84 Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a Fiesta ST with a slight tune and some minor mods. It's the perfect daily. It's fun whether I'm going 80 or 15. It's small and cheap and I envy no one when I'm driving it. The fiesta will keep being my daily but it is front wheel drive, has low ground clearance and summer tires. The bronco will be used to go places the fiesta can't go.

Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm struggling too, I have a 2018 Audi B9 S5 Sportback in Nardo gray which is incredibly well rounded. Has an ABT piggyback, AWE intake and exhaust, and a bunch of 034 Motorsports stuff to stiffen things up a bit.
And if you ever run out of space in the boot, it looks like each of those exhaust tips could carry more cargo than some small sedans' trunks. :ROFLMAO:

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Modded and tuned by Unleashed Tuning. 2.5 bar MAP sensor, colder spark plugs, 170° thermostat. Run a 93 tune in the winter, E30 tuned in the summer. The E30 tune rides the limit of what the stock high pressure fuel pump can handle.
Yeah the biggest bummer of the EcoBoost engines is that they didn't size the fuel system to run E85 from the factory. Stock turbo engines are nice, but tuned on E85 they are absolute monsters. Do you carry a chart with you when you fill up so you can get the E30 ratio correct?

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the biggest bummer of the EcoBoost engines is that they didn't size the fuel system to run E85 from the factory. Stock turbo engines are nice, but tuned on E85 they are absolute monsters. Do you carry a chart with you when you fill up so you can get the E30 ratio correct?
I have a calculator/table on my phone that I use to get the ratio correct.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea thats kinda been my line of thinking... If I get the need to hit the track and do some auto-x again, I can go buy a used Miata, FRS/BRZ some other RWD beater that I can just upgrade on the cheap and not worry about trashing on the track just having fun and scratching that itch. Which, I can tow with the bronco, so it doesn't even need to be street legal lol!
I have a tuned 2012 WRX hatch and I did think about keeping it. Between my corporate car and new Bronco, I just don't think I would drive it that much. If I change my mind, a fun Miata or BRZ is the route I would take. Not as fast, but the RWD fun factor is equal to or greater than the WRX.

Zackmd1

Outer Banks
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429, Ford Bronco 2dr Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not quite a tuner but I plan on having a 07 mustang as a project car/driver while also having the bronco. The tesla will move to the wife's daily and we will likely trade her focus in.

Of course I also still have the 70 as the fun weekend car!

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Trying to keep the fun cars. Mk7 GTI (DD, tuned, wheels, etc), 993 C4S (many many mods) and stock E30 M3. Hoping to just add the Bronco but will need to review finances when we get closer. I can say the 911 and M3 arent going anywhere!!!!

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mustang. Selling. Looks beautiful, and I will miss it, but I am going down to one car.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2019 Hyundai Veloster N no mods. Came from a 2016 Focus ST with tune, IC, filter etc. My Veloster will be leaving. Its the most fun hot hatch Ive ever driven by far but Im to the point Im slowing down, no track days, no auto x anymore and the Veloster doesnt haul fishing poles and guns that well.
Ford Bronco Anybody currently driving tuner cars? Planning on keeping it when you get your Bronco? 20201213_055854

Johnny Bronco CO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, CJ8, F250, GT350, Demon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cars all stay. Might have to sell the 83 Laredo to make room.

C1C0D022-C6E5-47FF-B810-167B768A74E8.jpeg

5CF11D14-4860-4FED-A0F0-C7F9CED4F024.jpeg

82CFA2A9-569F-417F-B561-7BE8FE38317A.jpeg

FB6E584E-A57E-4938-84E3-C7F373AA3E6D.jpeg
Sponsored