First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess you took that as a personal insult saying you flipped a Bronco and likely intend to do the same for the Gazoo? Is it also incorrect, or just that you didn't like it pointed out?

And yes, if you expect to get a circuit edition instead of a core, you will likely need to have a larger deposit down. If I had wanted a core edition then I would have not needed such a deposit. The GM and I discussed what would be suitable to secure a Circuit Edition at MSRP and both felt that represented enough skin in the game to ensure I got the car I wanted. After all, there is a drastic difference between having only 1,500 made and 5,000 made.

As for being able to finance multiple vehicles or not, that actually is personally insulting and I don't need to go into my private income or business with you either publicly or privately. You'll notice that I did not once insult you or insinuate you were "too poor" to flip vehicles. Just that you might not get as fat of a paycheck as you wished for.
I stated in my post I will keep the GR, so yes, you are incorrect. My dealer only wanted $1000 deposit, regardless if it's Core or Circuit. I will be getting the Core edition since I want something less flashy. The only thing I want from the Circuit is limited slip, which is available on the Core's optional performance package. Core will also be available first, which is a plus. If you're financing, I'd recommend buying only one vehicle. Curious, based upon what you know now, would you rather have the Bronco or the GR?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I stated in my post I will keep the GR, so yes, you are incorrect. My dealer only wanted $1000 deposit, regardless if it's Core or Circuit. I will be getting the Core edition since I want something less flashy. The only thing I want from the Circuit is limited slip, which is available on the Core's optional performance package. Core will also be available first, which is a plus. If you're financing, I'd recommend buying only one vehicle. Curious, based upon what you know now, would you rather have the Bronco or the GR?
It will be shocking to see you go down this rout in it not purely for monetary and self aggrandizement. I look forward to this new, less boastful trampolining of yours! Be the champion you want to be!

I currently have 4 vehicles, 2 licensed frames, a warehouse of spare parts, engines, transmissions and tools, plus whatever is stashed at friends shops or our community pool of tools/equipment/engines/parts. A few properties, a business and a commercial building.

Only one of my vehicles is newer than 1961 and will get traded in for the gazoo/bronco (whichever comes first) because a person doesn't need more than 2 space ships.

Gazoo will be fun for a track season to scratch that old itch then go off where my past track Evo's have gone, to happy new owners.
Sponsored