Sponsored

Anyone have picture of the B&O sub harness?

OP
OP

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, or it sounds like I can use the harness I posted? Same result, one gets wired to the speaker line inputs (the one you posted) and one gets wire to the RCA inputs (the one I posted) on the factory amp.

Then yes, that harness link I gave you is what you need, and you can feed your wires out of the sub cavity to the amp. Be aware the polarity on that harness is reversed for the Bronco.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks, or it sounds like I can use the harness I posted? Same result, one gets wired to the speaker line inputs (the one you posted) and one gets wire to the RCA inputs (the one I posted) on the factory amp.
The harness will work for either amp input. If your going to use the LOC amp you posted, then you need the adapter to convert wire to RCA. If you use something like the Kicker with line inputs, then you would just extend the speaker wire from the harness to the amp.

OP
OP

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for all the help! I will probably stick with the harness I posted only because they will sell it as a turn key package (power wire, box, sub, amp, harness, etc.) and tune everything before shipping it, so I can just plug it right in.

The harness will work for either amp input. If your going to use the LOC amp you posted, then you need the adapter to convert wire to RCA. If you use something like the Kicker with line inputs, then you would just extend the speaker wire from the harness to the amp.

BigJ2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s the service manual for the panels, shows clip locations. Highly suggest panel removal tools, especially for the orange one piece clips.
This is certainly helpful. I'm already bracing and expecting to break some of those plastic clips. Are they replaceable? Looks like it from the illustration.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is certainly helpful. I'm already bracing and expecting to break some of those plastic clips. Are they replaceable? Looks like it from the illustration.
Yes, part numbers are in the thread link I posted.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New request, anyone have a picture of the plugs going into the B&O amp? Need to see the actual plugs, Joe from plug n play is going to try and work on a harness for adding an aftermarket amp to add a sub.

OP
OP

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone?

New request, anyone have a picture of the plugs going into the B&O amp? Need to see the actual plugs, Joe from plug n play is going to try and work on a harness for adding an aftermarket amp to add a sub.

vegetarianbarbarian

Wildtrak
First Name
Ara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I could use a little help / guidance.

I bought an Alpine 8” 4ohm DVC subwoofer, I just want to swap it for the B&O sub

is there a harness for that? Or do I cut the wires and feed them to the new sub? I have some other wires with the sub that I think I connect to the extra positive and negative terminals

anyone have wiring pictures ?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I could use a little help / guidance.

I bought an Alpine 8” 4ohm DVC subwoofer, I just want to swap it for the B&O sub

is there a harness for that? Or do I cut the wires and feed them to the new sub? I have some other wires with the sub that I think I connect to the extra positive and negative terminals

anyone have wiring pictures ?
You can cut the harness off and just wire it to the sub. I would use the adapter linked below though, chances are you will put the B&O sub back. I didn’t have good results just swapping sub without adding amp.

Since your new sub is also DVC, just wire each set of wires going to the factory sub the same way to the new sub. No extra wires. Be aware the adapter harness linked below was reverse polarity when I used it. I would suggest tracing the wires to verify.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007WTEVM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Ford Bronco Anyone have picture of the B&O sub harness? 19AC2151-C279-43B4-93EB-624CFDA3EDEF
Ford Bronco Anyone have picture of the B&O sub harness? 080EBCE5-563D-4FFC-9FB3-7BD999EA38C8

vegetarianbarbarian

Wildtrak
First Name
Ara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Anyone have picture of the B&O sub harness? 95307C50-1389-46B9-BA93-60F02101E9B5

just to confirm
Purple is positive
Yellow is negarive

what about the other one?
Green
Black

thank you

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, all, for contributing info in this thread. I'm adding a factory sub enclosure to a base system, replacing the 8" sub and powering it with a Kicker 500.1. I'd like to reuse the factory sub enclosure harness since it is routed and padded well to avoid rattles. The grommet also keeps the sub enclosure sealed where it's needed.

The linked Metra harness above is great for getting signal from the harness to the sub speaker.

Has anyone found a harness that attaches to the green harness plug on other end of the sub enclosure harness or can you help me ID the harness plug?

PBT-GF15

Ford Bronco Anyone have picture of the B&O sub harness? IMG_4973

Ford Bronco Anyone have picture of the B&O sub harness? IMG_4974

Ford Bronco Anyone have picture of the B&O sub harness? IMG_4976

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0