Sponsored

Anyone have the latest constraints list?

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried searching but I don't see a thread with the latest Bronco constraint % list. I also heard @FordVideoGuy mention in his 1/27 Facebook live video that they show how many builds are choosing certain trims/models. I was curious how the base is at the moment in terms of % order vs. % produced right now as well as some of the individual options. Thank you to anyone that can point me to an existing thread or post here.
Sponsored

shah

Badlands
First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im sorry, the bumper is a constraint now too?

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I tried searching but I don't see a thread with the latest Bronco constraint % list. I also heard @FordVideoGuy mention in his 1/27 Facebook live video that they show how many builds are choosing certain trims/models. I was curious how the base is at the moment in terms of % order vs. % produced right now as well as some of the individual options. Thank you to anyone that can point me to an existing thread or post here.
Base, BB, OB aren't constrained unless you add the hard top on 4 door. Don't get the tow package.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The mod bumper is the only thing I see in your sig that could be a potential restraint but the most important is Dealer allocation is a constraint and if they have orders that are buildable that are priority ahead of your order. Dropping the bumper may or may not get you scheduled.

OP
OP
SEA_Bronco

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base, BB, OB aren't constrained unless you add the hard top on 4 door. Don't get the tow package.
Thanks so much Tim! That was exactly what I was wondering since you had mentioned the trim %'s in your video. Your videos have been so very helpful, I was late to the party for both the Maverick & Bronco but they really helped me with deciding what to order. I've been driving my 1st car still for 16 years now so it was definitely time to upgrade lol. So appreciate you taking the time to respond, I hope you & your dealership continue to get lots of orders in the future.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SEA_Bronco

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
SEA_Bronco

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The mod bumper is the only thing I see in your sig that could be a potential restraint but the most important is Dealer allocation is a constraint and if they have orders that are buildable that are priority ahead of your order. Dropping the bumper may or may not get you scheduled.
Yeah I just learned my dealer has lots of Bronco orders so I'm likely to be in for a wait. I also just changed my mind about getting SAS & the 2.7 so that's going to make it longer but that's ok. At least I'll have more time to save up.