CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered 2 badlands last year and already picked one up last year. I totally forgot I had a second order until I got the in production email this morning. Not charging anything on top, just my deposit back. Build week of June 12th.

PM if you’re interested. I rather give it to someone here than the dealer. Quick specs below.

4 door Badlands
Sasquatch
Mod bumper
Soft top
2.7L auto

I think it’s price protected, you’d have to verify.

IMG_9348.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the window sticker for the one I picked up, so I will post it when I get home later. I ordered 2 exactly the same.

Sponsored
OP
OP

CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since when can you transfer orders to people? I'm pretty sure this isn't possible.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. During the purchasing, I can’t be there to put it under different name?
I don’t keep up with the ordering here, but if you can’t transfer…then mod, please delete thread. I’ll stop by dealer to cancel order this weekend.

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. During the purchasing, I can’t be there to put it under different name?
I don’t keep up with the ordering here, but if you can’t transfer…then mod, please delete thread. I’ll stop by dealer to cancel order this weekend.
I'm like 99% sure you cannot. That's why you don't see these threads often. In fact, if it were possible you would see people selling their preorders. Imagine how that would go...

When you cancel your order your dealer is still get your Bronco and they will sell it at a markup.

Last edited:

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a guy that made the same offer in Colorado but I think he talked to the dealer and got the okay as long as it was someone he “knew” and was at the dealer with him.

Sponsored

Bronco911

Big Bend
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR Big Bend, squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep If the dealer is willing to do it he can, but good luck getting any price protections because they are tied to the original purchase owner. That's how I got mine I took over my Nephew's order, and made changes
during the MY'22 to MY '23.

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You would have to buy and it and resell it to the new buyer. Only downside is double tax, which is probably much less than any ADM that I saw in SoCal.

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just CANX your order, you’ll get your deposit.

Certificates and Price Protection all tied to COVP order holder.

Regardless, it’s the dealers car until he transfers title.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered 2 badlands last year and already picked one up last year. I totally forgot I had a second order until I got the in production email this morning. Not charging anything on top, just my deposit back. Build week of June 12th.

PM if you’re interested. I rather give it to someone here than the dealer. Quick specs below.

4 door Badlands
Sasquatch
Mod bumper
Soft top
2.7L auto

Ford Bronco Anyone in Socal want take over my order? Badlands w/ Sasquatch IMG_9348
No how it works. You'd have to buy and sell to someone else.

Peaswiper

Outer Banks
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

4 door Badlands
Sasquatch
Mod bumper
Soft top
2.7L auto

Ford Bronco Anyone in Socal want take over my order? Badlands w/ Sasquatch IMG_9348
I purchased my friends order. We had to purchase it together since it was her order. Went to Logix bank and her taken off the next day.
Sponsored