Sponsored

Anyone upgrade speakers in their B&O system?

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interested in opinions on JBL Satduim 62f in rear pods for BO rear speaker replacement. Anyone have any experience with these? The efficiency seems good and they would be a direct replacement with a factory BO Amp.
Sponsored

iambigd

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interested in opinions on JBL Satduim 62f in rear pods for BO rear speaker replacement. Anyone have any experience with these? The efficiency seems good and they would be a direct replacement with a factory BO Amp.
I am replacing my rear pods with these.

2021-2023-ford-bronco-rear-speaker-pod-add-ons – SSV Works

They look OEM and give you the ability to add a 6.5 inch speaker. SSV Works has been around a long time. I have installed several of there systems in SxS's.

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same, the question is for the speakers that go into them. I am looking at Ininity Kappa 63xf or JBL Stadium 62f. I think they are the same speaker with just a different woofer material. The no grills available is annoying as well

CatMonkey

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2012 Shelby GT500, 2021 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a set of JBL 625SQ 6.5" speakers already and my SSV Works mounts are supposed to arrive on Wednesday. Hoping to get the rear 4" B&O pods swapped out quickly and I'll post a comparison video when I'm done. At least those are in the same family as the Stadium speakers so maybe that will help you out.

Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is as good as I can do with a phone recording. 6.5” JBL is on the left and factory 4” B&O on right. After the install, I did go in with FORScan and change the rear speaker configuration and opened them up a little more. Hope this helps.

92D20D9E-2C71-458D-ABC5-DA61299376BF.jpeg

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the demo Hartman. Sounds awesome. I appreciate the work you did to get the video.

eduard4us

Outer Banks
First Name
Eduard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is as good as I can do with a phone recording. 6.5” JBL is on the left and factory 4” B&O on right. After the install, I did go in with FORScan and change the rear speaker configuration and opened them up a little more. Hope this helps.

Ford Bronco Anyone upgrade speakers in their B&O system? 92D20D9E-2C71-458D-ABC5-DA61299376BF
Jeff, do you have the Forscan configuration for B&O speakers that you can share?

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeff, do you have the Forscan configuration for B&O speakers that you can share?
I will try to find the thread that had the changes I made. If I can’t find it I can hook back up and at least post the changes I made. I’ll try to get it for you tomorrow.

eduard4us

Outer Banks
First Name
Eduard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will try to find the thread that had the changes I made. If I can’t find it I can hook back up and at least post the changes I made. I’ll try to get it for you tomorrow.
You are the man! I tried to find something on the B&O and Forscan settings but no luck so far.

Sponsored

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What rear pods are those you are using? Mabett? Or OEM? I think I'm going to make my own if I can't find a decent pod. Thanks!

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

eduard4us

Outer Banks
First Name
Eduard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not easy to find but thank goodness for browser history! I changed the rear speakers from Tweeter only to Speaker and Tweeter 727-01-01 xxxx x8xx xxxx. I may go in and play a little more just to see what changes can be made. It sounds good now but I like tinkering...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/forscan-rear-speaker-eq-findings.54999/
Not easy to find but thank goodness for browser history! I changed the rear speakers from Tweeter only to Speaker and Tweeter 727-01-01 xxxx x8xx xxxx. I may go in and play a little more just to see what changes can be made. It sounds good now but I like tinkering...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/forscan-rear-speaker-eq-findings.54999/
Jeff, you are the man! The thread makes so much sense now, will play with the settings this weekend and will report back.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend