First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
So true, too many dates. I seem to remember a thread that had 4/19 being a benchmark date for orders that were in the system. Maybe I dreamed it up but that date has been stuck in my head for a couple months now. Didnt mean to offend anyone with a question, just looking for some info.
No offense and if anyone is offended they need to reset today.

My understanding was they were going to be scheduling this month and releasing build schedules next month but it seems they got an early start with the priorities sent out last week.

Why so many people are bent out of shape about that I don't understand. No one should have been expecting to get a build date by now anyways and the fact that they are sending them out already is a good thing in my opinion.

I get being annoyed that some are getting to skip the line but everyone needs to get over that and should have assumed that was going to happen anyways.

You think Jay Leno has to stand inline for his Bronco? Come on.

Anyways from what we know right now Thursdays should be the day we expect to hear out build schedules and it's on a rotation.

It seems to be a 3 week rotation for each build cycle.

In other words the next 3 Thursdays they should be releasing more builds on the schedule for the first cycle. So even if don't see an email this week or last week you could in theory get one next week and be in the first build cycle.

Theres another thread about this so I won't go into full detail. Ill edit this post with a link to it if I can find it.

Some of what I posted here may not be 100% correct and someones sure to come along and correct me but that's the way I currently understand things.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So true, too many dates. I seem to remember a thread that had 4/19 being a benchmark date for orders that were in the system. Maybe I dreamed it up but that date has been stuck in my head for a couple months now. Didnt mean to offend anyone with a question, just looking for some info.
Oh. No. March 19th was the order conversion deadline for anyone who wanted to be considered for a Q1 MY21 build, and for the order to be counted towards MY21 Dealer Allocation.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco April 19th??? 9B56BF39-8664-470C-A218-F7E17D5C9CCA

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you guys must all be high off your rockers if you forgot about the 19th. ...jk. hope all you my21'ers get your schedules at some point this week.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember the 5th of November. 👺

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No offense and if anyone is offended they need to reset today.

My understanding was they were going to be scheduling this month and releasing build schedules next month but it seems they got an early start with the priorities sent out last week.

Why so many people are bent out of shape about that I don't understand. No one should have been expecting to get a build date by now anyways and the fact that they are sending them out already is a good thing in my opinion.

I get being annoyed that some are getting to skip the line but everyone needs to get over that and should have assumed that was going to happen anyways.

You think Jay Leno has to stand inline for his Bronco? Come on.

Anyways from what we know right now Thursdays should be the day we expect to hear out build schedules and it's on a rotation.

It seems to be a 3 week rotation for each build cycle.

In other words the next 3 Thursdays they should be releasing more builds on the schedule for the first cycle. So even if don't see an email this week or last week you could in theory get one next week and be in the first build cycle.

Theres another thread about this so I won't go into full detail. Ill edit this post with a link to it if I can find it.

Some of what I posted here may not be 100% correct and someones sure to come along and correct me but that's the way I currently understand things.
I happened to be one of those lucky ‘priority’ orders last week. My dealer called me AFTER I got the info from Ford and said they set my build as priority. Not sure why, never bought from them before nor have I been a thorn in their side. Maybe because mine is flashy Cyber Orange and with their name on it, it’ll get noticed. I was content waiting until the ‘mid May’ timeline to learn build date, but I lucked out. Everyone has been waiting and I get the anticipation. I was a first day res so I was just hoping for a 2021 build to begin with.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers got to pick whoever they wanted and however they wanted. My dealer gave the priority to whoever was the first two to convert their orders. Probably the owner and his mistress.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
well remember cinco de Mayo :coffee:(y):)
all us latino's get our build dates LOL
thats on a Wednesday = email from ford

PS I will literally :poop: a brick if I got my build day / email

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well remember cinco de Mayo :coffee:(y):)
all us latino's get our build dates LOL
thats on a Wednesday = email from ford

PS I will literally :poop: a brick if I got my build day / email
Ouch! Literally?
Pics or it didn't happen.
On 2nd thought... we will take your word for it.
Sponsored