First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will it be red/white/blue like the original tag?
That's my plan. I'm also kicking around the idea of just replicating the badge from scratch with each owner's VIN machined in and color filled per OEM. This would save shipping back and forth and any possibility of losing the badge in shipping. You will also have your original FIRST EDITION plate intact for collector purposes, as a bonus. Thoughts?

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's my plan. I'm also kicking around the idea of just replicating the badge from scratch with each owner's VIN machined in and color filled per OEM. This would save shipping back and forth and any possibility of losing the badge in shipping. You will also have your original FIRST EDITION plate intact for collector purposes, as a bonus. Thoughts?
This is a much better idea! I'm in if you do it this way, but may wait awhile if it involves shipping back and forth in case Ford decides to do something directly. Also, I don't love the risk of losing it in the mail if a replacement can't be ordered.

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In…

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd much prefer this option. This is definitely the route to go. I'd definitely be in for the new fe badge option.

Question. Have you considered a 55th anniversary badge? The first bronco was a 1966 model so even though it came out in late 1965, it was produced as a 1966 model so technically as 2021 models, we have a 55th anniversary edition as well.

They had a crappy one on ebay, but im sure you could do a much better job.

Ford Bronco AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project E4593BFA-AD77-40FF-B144-1CD07EC42B5A

Last edited:

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is a much better approach!

I was remiss to modify my original console badge and was not going to do it. The chance of losing it through the mail or accidentally damage etc also played into the concern as well. I doubt Ford will make it easy to get another one of these badges based on the what I have heard about replacing the stripes and the fender badges.

Creating a whole new badge is the way to go for this project. I would buy one. Let me know when the sign up is ready.

Send it!

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Send it!

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Love the idea of new plate and being able to still have original! Though I’ll need to actually receive my FE first.

bossboy

First Edition
First Name
Anson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2013 JKU, 1974 Bronco, 1970 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in for this also!

Sponsored

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Send it!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd much prefer this option. This is definitely the route to go. I'd definitely be in for the new fe badge option.

Question. Have you considered a 55th anniversary badge? The first bronco was a 1966 model so even though it came out in late 1965, it was produced as a 1966 model so technically as 2021 models, we have a 55th anniversary edition as well.

They had a crappy one on ebay, but im sure you could do a much better job.

E4593BFA-AD77-40FF-B144-1CD07EC42B5A.jpeg
I'll check with my FORD contacts to see what their thoughts are around it.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If there is room a 1966-2021 or something to tie in that it is the 55th anniversary since the first bronco or 1966 model year would be cool. If they don't like my above idea you said you'd run by them. A separate badge is still best to me for it, but this offers a compromise.

I'm in on this new badge for my fe however it turns out.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
3D scans of our FE console badge is happening today. 1:1 replica badge in billet aluminum with VIN will now be easily attainable.

14C2A639-9A7F-41F5-A460-FC51ED01A25C.jpeg

FDC6CECF-FF4C-4B42-9E45-CDB39B256E47.jpeg

12D031AC-CDB8-42A3-AA33-E9FA243F1769.jpeg