First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Two more weeks have passed. Are we almost there yet?
We'll have the laser delivered on the week of March 7th. VIN plates are in production. We will receive them with the FIRST EDITION and FORD script color filled. The surrounds around the torx screws will be the same silver. We'll put the AR | FIRST EDITION VIN plate on the new website (launches March 1st). We'll ask that you put your VIN in the notes portion of your order and we'll get this parts started.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Our new laser shipped Friday of last week. It should be landing later this week. I'll build the listing this week for the AR | FIRST EDITION VIN Plate and we'll get this project rolling.

We have the BADLANDS National Park Topography now. We'll play around with some VIN plates for the BADLANDS trim BRONCOS too. I'm envisioning a satin black anodized plate with white annealed Badlands topo, BADLANDS script and your vehicles VIN above it. If there's interest, I'll get this one going too and it will likely garner its own thread. Let me know.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Our new laser shipped Friday of last week. It should be landing later this week. I'll build the listing this week for the AR | FIRST EDITION VIN Plate and we'll get this project rolling.

We have the BADLANDS National Park Topography now. We'll play around with some VIN plates for the BADLANDS trim BRONCOS too. I'm envisioning a satin black anodized plate with white annealed Badlands topo, BADLANDS script and your vehicles VIN above it. If there's interest, I'll get this one going too and it will likely garner its own thread. Let me know.
Count me in man. Let me know if you donā€™t mind, I donā€™t want to miss the first run!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Count me in man. Let me know if you donā€™t mind, I donā€™t want to miss the first run!
It would be pretty sweet if you stopped by the shop and got to watch your VIN get lasered onto your new plate!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It would be pretty sweet if you stopped by the shop and got to watch your VIN get lasered onto your new plate!
Youā€™re not kidding! As much as I would love too, you are still far enough away to make it impossible with my work schedule. šŸ˜¢

Sponsored

broncodeadhead

First Edition
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Dodge Challenger, Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi Iā€™m new to Bronco forum but I have a First Edition 2 door cyber orange with last 5 digits of VIN 20632 , and I would also be greatly interested in one of the VIN platesā€¦.please holler when youā€™re ready to rollā€¦ā€¦thanks

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here are the renders of some possibilities for the FIRST EDITION VIN Badge.

Thereā€™s the OEM billet remake. Same colors as the OEM part Iā€™m a similar brushed aluminum. Thereā€™s a satin black version with similar script colors. Then thereā€™s the satin black version with more of a black/red combination. All will have your VIN laser engraved.

6A6A7494-C6DB-420C-B7FD-E89807C73E41.jpeg

889CC590-7F32-4964-8765-35A3031381C8.jpeg

8AD67D27-A0B7-4813-972B-0DBE39AE14C9.jpeg

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hell yeah, even though ford is now sending out custom vin plates, Iā€™m still getting the black and red. Itā€™ll look so good in the all black interior šŸ˜Ž

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hell yeah, even though ford is now sending out custom vin plates, Iā€™m still getting the black and red. Itā€™ll look so good in the all black interior šŸ˜Ž
Where'd u hear that??

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd still like to get one. That way I can have one in a display box and another in the Bronco. :)

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport ,first edition C.G
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here are the renders of some possibilities for the FIRST EDITION VIN Badge.

Thereā€™s the OEM billet remake. Same colors as the OEM part Iā€™m a similar brushed aluminum. Thereā€™s a satin black version with similar script colors. Then thereā€™s the satin black version with more of a black/red combination. All will have your VIN laser engraved.

Ford Bronco AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project 8AD67D27-A0B7-4813-972B-0DBE39AE14C9

Ford Bronco AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project 8AD67D27-A0B7-4813-972B-0DBE39AE14C9

Do you have a form to fill out. ?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd still like to get one. That way I can have one in a display box and another in the Bronco. :)
Iā€™m thinking that since youā€™ll have the VIN badge from Ford, it would make more sense to have the sequential number of your FE BRONCO. Example: 2434 of 3531 Something more personal to your FE BRONCO and a conversation topic when you meet another FE owner.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have a form to fill out. ?
It will be in the notes section of your order on the website. If you havenā€™t already, create an account to be notified by email, once the FE and BADLANDS badges are available.
Sponsored