Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once we're over the hump with FE and BADLANDS, I'll continue with the design for each trim levels' specific badge. All of them will be saucy. ;)
Came here to suggest this - would love a personalized somethin' somethin' for my Basesquatch. :)
Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where are you on these?? Thought they were supposed to be posted the 1st part of this month? 😞

Last edited:

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any news ?
I'm patiently waiting for the pricing to come back from the color fill company. That's the last price I need to make these live on the website. The BADLANDS badge is also waiting for the same cost.

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm patiently waiting for the pricing to come back from the color fill company. That's the last price I need to make these live on the website. The BADLANDS badge is also waiting for the same cost.
Any news on the Badlands SITH? Backordered?

Mg

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG Saw the BL vinyl added to the site. Is it not available with just hood pieces of we don't want the fenders? And is there any BL orange elements in the hood vinyl?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG Saw the BL vinyl added to the site. Is it not available with just hood pieces of we don't want the fenders? And is there any BL orange elements in the hood vinyl?
I can change the item options to make the three compoents a' la carte. The fender vinyls, to me, are the primary piece. That's why the other two are add-ons and there aren't orange details in the hood parts. If they're popular enough, I can make mods to the prints and add orange in a unique way. I'll incorporate Sage Creek into the topo in BADLANDS Orange. ;)

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can change the item options to make the three compoents a' la carte. The fender vinyls, to me, are the primary piece. That's why the other two are add-ons and there aren't orange details in the hood parts. If they're popular enough, I can make mods to the prints and add orange in a unique way. I'll incorporate Sage Creek into the topo in BADLANDS Orange. ;)
I'm checking the site daily for the BL VIN plates. Vinyls were a pleasant surprise. I've been eyeing Underground Graphics for awhile, but like your topo better and while I want the orange, worried theirs is too much. Need a sweet spot. Plus their stripe lays over the keypad 👎
Ford Bronco AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project Screenshot_20220408-211859_Chrome
Ford Bronco AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project ?hash=0e155008f74099519e7aec3b3cfce3e9

Screenshot_20220408-211957_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The AR | FIRST EDITION BADGE is live on the website. The badges will be teed up to begin machining out of 6061 aluminum, this coming week. From there, they all receive color fill to spec. Once the painter is completed with them, they get shipped to us for finishing touches like adding your sequential build number, topography, or VIN. All your choice and all done at STARKILLER BASE with the new laser. Please add your VIN to the Order Notes at checkout.

Use the code: B6GFIRSTEDITIONBADGE20 at checkout for your Bronco6G forum member discount. I've also added the discount code to Post 1.

1608 - AR Console Badge -  Topography Of 5.jpg

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The AR | FIRST EDITION BADGE is live on the website. The badges will be teed up to begin machining out of 6061 aluminum, this coming week. From there, they all receive color fill to spec. Once the painter is completed with them, they get shipped to us for finishing touches like adding your sequential build number, topography, or VIN. All your choice and all done at STARKILLER BASE with the new laser. Please add your VIN to the Order Notes at checkout.

Use the code: B6GFIRSTEDITIONBADGE20 at checkout for your Bronco6G forum member discount. I've also added the discount code to Post 1.

Ford Bronco AR | FIRST EDITION Badge VIN Project 1608 - AR Console Badge -  Topography Of 5
Looks good and I'll probably buy one regardless but I gotta say I was hoping to see the Blue trim ring disappear or get become the whitish gray that the rest of the FEs interior is trimmed in.

If I order a BYOD rail at the same time will the discount code be good for the whole order?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks good and I'll probably buy one regardless but I gotta say I was hoping to see the Blue trim ring disappear or get become the whitish gray that the rest of the FEs interior is trimmed in.

If I order a BYOD rail at the same time will the discount code be good for the whole order?
Just PM me prior to placing your order. I'll create a special code just for you ;)

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Order submitted. As always, thank you!

Dragline