Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#34 checking in! Showed up on my birthday no less! Absolutely love it!
Rounded out with a set of balls.
Check your number again. According to the list in this post, Iā€™m #34. Did you get my order? WTF! :cautious:

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG Since someone else received my Badlands BAM BYODR # 34 (according to your list), does that mean the Badlands console badge I ordered went to someone else too? Havenā€™t received either.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG Since someone else received my Badlands BAM BYODR # 34 (according to your list), does that mean the Badlands console badge I ordered went to someone else too? Havenā€™t received either.
Does it really matter what number you arešŸ˜± I know that Iā€™m have two numbers but only ordered one BAM the onlything that matters is that I have one.

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it really matter what number you arešŸ˜± I know that Iā€™m have two numbers but only ordered one BAM the onlything that matters is that I have one.
No, the point is I havenā€™t received either. :eek:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, the point is I havenā€™t received either. :eek:
OK, got it just PM @EIGHTLUG and ask. I know heā€™s busy but he will response. Met him a few months ago at a car show really a good guy he spent time answering question and listening to some ideas. šŸ˜Ž

Last edited:

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, got it just PM @EIGHTLUG and ask.
Presumptuous much? Actually, I made an inquiry on my order(s) status on their website several days ago with no response. Thanks for your concern.;)

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Presumptuous much? Actually, I made an inquiry on my order(s) status on their website several days ago with no response. Thanks for your concern.;)
A tracking email for order 3446 was sent at 10PM on 10/11/22 to the email provided on the order. The package is currently in transit with an estimated delivery of tomorrow, the 14th, by 7PM. The handler's name is Jathan. It sounds like Jason and Nathan put together. That automated email was to be taken as the response to your inquiry on 10/11/22 at 12:40. I just resent the shipping notification. They may be hitting your spam folder.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
OK, got it just PM @EIGHTLUG and ask. I know heā€™s busy but he will response. Met him a few months ago at a car show really a good guy he spent time answering question and listening to some ideas. šŸ˜Ž
What's up, Rocky! I think I'm still recovering from that SoCal heat! Living in the PNW, I'm not built for your climate. I hope you're doing well.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would say, once the music stops, and I let you know that the final BADLANDS BAM has left the building, and you have not received tracking..., and you looked in your spam folder, at that point, raise your hand and let me know that there's an issue. As of now, all 100 BADLANDS BAMs are accounted for, either with their owner, in transit, or here at STARKILLER BASE being massaged.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
#34 checking in! Showed up on my birthday no less! Absolutely love it!
Rounded out with a set of balls.
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 20221013_104816
Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 20221013_104816
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tim! Sometimes, the universe just works in your favor.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG any chance I'll get #61 and my Console Badge in by Saturday? I'm really wanting to show it off at Bronco Rodeo in Moab on Monday!
Looks like your console badge was delivered, but your rail is a Tuesday delivery.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
šŸ˜ #8 Arrived and installed today! Love it!! It goes so well with the other orange accents. šŸ§”
Now just waiting patiently for the BALLS to arrive. šŸ˜‰

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 56BEFE5E-FAD3-440D-B88A-AA5CE315AE03

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 11523D98-9E0D-4CB3-99D4-C1A72C68FEC8

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE 0146C7A7-0F19-41F7-8C4B-34D32627F05D

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
#49 arrived!!! They look awesome, thank you @EIGHTLUG. Silly question, the plastic washer gets installed under the middle bolt right?
Correct, but only if needed. Over the year of production, we've seen just a handful of BAMs with their feet not laying flat on the dash. Adding the washer below the center mount helps to decrease the angle and more of the 3M VHB will adhere to the dash. It's jusd Ford's manufacturing tolerances that we're working with. We send all of the BAMs out with the washer now. It just saves the back and forth emails and shipping the additional part.
Sponsored