First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curtis, I joined the forum after seeing that you linked this on FB. It's always good to see the great things you are designing/building, whether it's for Shelby's or Bronco's! 👍
Thank you, Bro! It’s been quite the journey, so far!
Sponsored

pck823

Raptor
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Z-06 vert, and way too many motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Send one here!

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure why everyone keeps saying "send it". It's clearly stated (by reading) that a separate thread will be created for that at the end of the week
Ya, but we are following THIS thread. If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!

Sponsored

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ‘69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure why everyone keeps saying "send it". It's clearly stated (by reading) that a separate thread will be created for that at the end of the week
Send it!

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe cause everyone wants one and we're just sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting for the 'official' thread and typing send it makes it feel like we're doing something?
I dunno. I stink at waiting.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This seems cool. Might have to jump on it if possible!

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 3.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Picatinny 4.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 1.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 2.jpg

1601 - Badlands BAM - Smooth 3.jpg

View attachment 319143
AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR / 100 Produced

We hinted over the winter that the AR | BADLANDS BAM would be coming. If you heard the rumors and were waiting for it, we're really close now! The raw parts are already being machined. These will be custom anodized by Anodized Solutions in Portland, OR. with a combination of our BADLANDS specific shade of orange and a MIL spec low gloss black on the rail sections to reduce line of sight glare and provide a classy color contrast and still maintain the overall theme. A MIL 8625 Type II anodized coating for UV tolerance and color accuracy will be employed. Anodized Solutions is well known in the industry for their MIL spec work with companies like Leopold, Noveske, Aero Precision, Blowsion, Boeing and many others. Their finish work is top notch and well known throughout the industry.

We'll be applying the BAM specific laser work here at STARKILLER BASE. Everything from Badlands National Park topography, the sequential production number (example: 43 of 100), Badlands coordinates, and our subtle branding. Hardware will be black oxide stainless steel, throughout.

This is going to be a limited production run for this accessory, to keep them exclusive. 100 in total. 60 in Picatinny and 40 in smooth. Pure Black AR | B.A.L.L.S. might be included. As always, Bronco6G members will get first notice when they go live and I doubt there will be any left for the outsiders. I'd like to keep it to one per customer.

Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down. It will also go live around the same time, on the website. You wont be able to checkout with the BADLANDS BAM in your cart, without a code. So, essentially, the first 100 people to SEND IT will get the code, and, as always, first paid, first shipped.

If you're not familiar with our AR | BAM BYODR, see the thread: here

-May the odds be ever in your favor-

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE oie_CbpsyR4NAAqt.PNG

Ford Bronco AR | LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM BYODR - BRONCO6G EXCLUSIVE oie_CbpsyR4NAAqt.PNG

View attachment 319143
Send it!!

Sponsored

Interior guy

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought this was where he said if we wanted one to say send it ?

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought this was where he said if we wanted one to say send it ?
Nope:
Final pricing is TBD. I'll create a formal post when the time to SEND IT begins. I'm thinking late next week (5/13/22) once pricing is nailed down