Sponsored

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There was an option to request the 2” drop. I think you had to put it in the comments when you placed your order. Do yours look like this (height wise). Mine were ordered with 2” drop.

7A6F73C7-E0D8-480A-8270-EBF5B614A2A1.jpeg

F8D721DF-3B25-48E8-B853-A837CD17C09E.jpeg

3EC3AF29-006F-403D-B484-145B1D11D4E2.jpeg
Yes, that is what mine look like
Sponsored

BroncoATX21

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that those FIRST EDITION and BADLANDS console badges are wrapped up, we’re 100% on MAGNUM developmemt. The MAGNUM STIRRUPS will also be machined under the roof of STARKILLER BASE which will put them at an awesome price point.
Do you have the rough dimensions for the magnum?

TexasRanger

Badlands
First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG Ordered January 26th. Still waiting in "Unfulfilled" status. Was told they should ship this week/next week. Can I expect shipping info by the end of next week? Trying to be patient but I feel bad every time my 5' 2" fiancee has to literally jump in my bronco.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have the rough dimensions for the magnum?
They are the full length of the OEM 2 door and 4 door slider. Any shorter and they wouldn’t be a MAGNUM 😉

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG Ordered January 26th. Still waiting in "Unfulfilled" status. Was told they should ship this week/next week. Can I expect shipping info by the end of next week? Trying to be patient but I feel bad every time my 5' 2" fiancee has to literally jump in my bronco.
Email [email protected] for an order update. Please, include your order number in the subject line.

Sponsored

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know someones already lying to their date claiming to be a six door

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email [email protected] for an order update. Please, include your order number in the subject line.
Tracey got back to me right away about my January 15th order shipping out soon. Apparently the rubber order, err for the brackets, is due in soon. Between that and the magnums, I think i have a better understanding of the situation. Bravo!

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those who already have them, how do you like them? Are they durable? I weigh in at a healthy 260 pounds, wonder if these will be good long term for my use

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is your initial render of the MAGNUM for the 4 door. We also have a design that incorporates the trailing kick out. We’re refining that one and I’ll post it soon.

Overall, I’m happy with how the MAGNUM looks. I think we’ll keep the solid black and post machined top options. I’ll create a separate thread for the AR | MAGNUM, once the designs are finalized.

These will be machined right here in STARKILLER BASE, using USA 🇺🇸 sourced billets. With everything being in house, so to speak, we can go from concept to production pretty quickly. All of the heavy R&D lifting was done with STIRRUP. I have a feeling these will turn out amazing.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part 35F19BEC-8F7A-42AD-8E28-D4E2410D55A9

Last edited:

ProudestMonkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they attach with the same type of brackets as the Stirrup?

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is your initial render of the MAGNUM for the 4 door. We also have a design that incorporates the trailing kick out. We’re refining that one and I’ll post it soon.

Overall, I’m happy with how the MAGNUM looks. I think we’ll keep the solid black and post machined top options. I’ll create a separate thread for the AR | MAGNUM, once the designs are finalized.

These will be machined right here in STARKILLER BASE, using USA 🇺🇸 sourced billets. With everything being in house, so to speak, we can go from concept to production pretty quickly. All of the heavy R&D lifting was done with STIRRUP. I have a feeling these will turn out amazing.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part 35F19BEC-8F7A-42AD-8E28-D4E2410D55A9
What's the eta on start of production and anticipated ship dates?

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Projected sell price range yet?
Sponsored