Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AR | STIRRUP

The BRONCO community asked for it and we went to work! After reviewing what was shared from last year's SEMA Bronco, there was plenty of room for improvement, both in design and function.

Made from a sizeable chunk of 6061 billet, the STIRRUP is very beefy part and it will look right at home on an overland build, trail conquering rig, or your daily driver. It's five inches of width will give your boot or shoe a proper platform to assist you in climbing up in the saddle. The entire part is coated in RAL 9011 Graphite Black, then post machined to remove the coating from the top surface and reveal the raw billet aluminum and provide a very classy contrast. This will also give the STIRRUP years and years of rugged good looks. The more you step on the the more naturally worn the aluminum will look but it won't affect the Graphite Black coating.

The STIRRUP is mounted to your OEM rocker rail with M8 and M10 316 stainless fasteners. A single M8 bolt alone has 110,000 PSI tensile strength! The STIRRUP is definitely more solid than the rail it's mounted to. With its coating and the use of aluminum and stainless, the STIRRUP will require little maintenance and it will last the life of your Bronco.

The STIRRUP will be sold in pairs. This will also be a BRONCO6G exclusive part, at launch, and B6G members will always be eligible for the 20% discount. We're going to handle the purchasing a little differently this time. STIRRUP pricing, lead time, and purchasing info will be coming soon! The step is designed and we're working on the mounting bracket now. I'll have the official renders posted in this thread by week's end.
View attachment 192340 View attachment 192341
This is the best news yet. I was just talking to my dealer about swapping out my rails. Now, I don't have to!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are exactly correct. The STIRRUPS will be bolted onto the OEM rails and transform them from a trial only part to a day to day usable accessory for your BRONCO. They can be easily removed for off road use, where you don't want the steps protruding from your rig.
Great!!!!!!!!! Just what I will be looking for. Some photos will be great to see and can't wait to order some!

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I beleave they said drilling was required on the rock rails if this is true I’m out . I wanted something that slid over the rock rails and fastened to them with out drilling
They are currently designed to drill. But he’s looking into just a clamp option. The clamp option will support the same weight. The drill option will make sure they don’t come off on a trail. I’m not wheeling…just malling lol. So clamp is my preference. But if I have to drill, I’ll just get someone who knows what they’re doing. Lol

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are currently designed to drill. But he’s looking into just a clamp option. The clamp option will support the same weight. The drill option will make sure they don’t come off on a trail. I’m not wheeling…just malling lol. So clamp is my preference. But if I have to drill, I’ll just get someone who knows what they’re doing. Lol
I would prefer a clamp on option as well.
Also some that are all black (no silver showing?)

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to another of your products!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would prefer a clamp on option as well.
Also some that are all black (no silver showing?)
All black or post machined tread (raw aluminum) will both be options. ;)

Broncodriver76

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2021 FE, 2020 f-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interested (Highly)
Jeep sliders run around $250 - 1200 a pair. Anything under $500 a pair is usually chinese garbage with powdercoating that doesn't stop rust. Figure $600-800 gets you into something good.
These are just a bolt on step. $300-$400 per step would be insanely overpriced, regardless of what they are made of.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd get a couple of these if they stick down further. Otherwise I will just make my own.

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are just a bolt on step. $300-$400 per step would be insanely overpriced, regardless of what they are made of.
They’re not just cheap bolt on steps. They appear to be high quality steps that FINALLY allow us to keep the OEM rock rail in place. That adds a lot of value for me. All the current available steps make you remove the rock rail and show the ugly pinch weld. These are gold Jerry, gold!! And they come in a set of 2. So if you think these are $150 each, you’re clearly not the target audience.

Broncodriver76

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2021 FE, 2020 f-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They’re not just cheap bolt on steps. They appear to be high quality steps that FINALLY allow us to keep the OEM rock rail in place. That adds a lot of value for me. All the current available steps make you remove the rock rail and show the ugly pinch weld. These are gold Jerry, gold!! And they come in a set of 2. So if you think these are $150 each, you’re clearly not the target audience.
If they turn out to be $600-$800 a pair, I would opt for the Rock Slide Engineering steps for my 4-door FE. Much more for your money. That being said, this is all a guess. Hopefully they can keep the price reasonable.

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they turn out to be $600-$800 a pair, I would opt for the Rock Slide Engineering steps for my 4-door FE. Much more for your money. That being said, this is all a guess. Hopefully they can keep the price reasonable.
Rockslide are nice. But I’d have to install a switch for when doors are off. And those steps are $2000! I could do a lot for the difference in price. And they’re much easier to install!
Sponsored