Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

Send it

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
SEND IT

Man what a quick turnaround! Maybe you can be the one to finally produce the rock rail steps everyone’s been waiting for since last year’s SEMA. You’ll get a ton of interest on these too…

34AE9981-49BE-45CE-BF83-6FC5099D7FD4.jpeg
This, yes please x 100!!

Gecko22

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster S, Audi S5, Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send it.

Sponsored

bltfrdtgh

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
broncosofthecarolinas.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SEND IT

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send it

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think mounting anything heavier than a gopro and dash cam etc is a good idea. A radio or full size Ipad secured to the dash with one screw just seems asking for trouble. We don't even know if that screw goes into metal somewhere or is just a socket glued into a hole up there. I've seen at least one post of it being ripped out by weight of one item. How much can that one screw support?
I think if you really want to mount a radio and similar heavier things you will need more mounting screws. At least I won't be doing any of that until others try.

How do these rails work on Wranglers? Seems like the ones I saw were attached at least with two screws on the sides. Maybe I'm overthinking this? I'd just rather not have all that stuff mounted flying around the cabin in case of accident or just a rough trail.

Will this come with a weigh limit rating? I'd think that would be needed just for liability? Just curious.
I agree.. I wouldnt mount the whole radio up on the rail.. But I would mount one or more radio face places up there..
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1633129634491

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1633129701596

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1633129724645