First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
If my dealer/Ford accepts my order for a 2021 Bronco you would think that they would communicate me regarding the status of said order. As soon as they learn that they cannot live up to their end, i.e. cannot provide a '21, they should immediately contact me for further guidance. Maybe I dont want a '22, maybe I cant wait 2 years for a vehicle to be produced, maybe I'm tired of looking at all the Broncos they seem to be handing out to the aftermarket and who knows where else! I dont think communication should be affected by a virus! Just let us know what's going on...we deserve that at the least.
I’ll sell you my 4 door BD soft top. πŸ˜‚

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just another thread devolving into conjecture
So....if everyone gets their build date/VIN this week & there's nothing left to speculate about....does this forum just recreate itself to focus on the next FJ???

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So....if everyone gets their build date/VIN this week & there's nothing left to speculate about....does this forum just recreate itself to focus on the next FJ???
Also, do our accounts automatically roll over into Bronco7G.com? How many cup holders?

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Luckily we still have a few steps to go before getting there! The first orders going out, complaints over VIP orders and youtubers, who gets to be first in line for off roadeo, people getting their Broncos before others, etc. Still TONS of controversy left.
Also, do our accounts automatically roll over into Bronco7G.com? How many cup holders?
Something about crossing bridges when we get to them and all that...
Start your list now....Ford is always "listening" :)
It would be pretty funny if Ford bought the Bronco7G domain. However our friends who run this place clearly thought ahead enough by registering this domain all those years ago, I’m sure they thought ahead for that too LOL.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone been able to measure the cabin noise level? I went to a Bronco static display recently and it's still crazy that nobody has been able to test drive a Bronco yet.
I drove in one with sasquatch at highway speed no issues serious move on to the next ulcer

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if I said this before - but the 'tell' of continued scheduling is this - they arent done with the FEs, no where close, and they arent really showing up (wildly) in the previews. They still need to make due on the FEs for 2021, right? That's something they really need to protect for optics sake. Those will take time to schedule and clear out, and during that time, they will still have incoming parts to send out additional non FE build dates. So for those with fears of some email coming this week that they are done with the 2021 run, I just dont see that happening.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably not going to happen. I stopped believing anything ford says a while ago.
Same here. This is my first time up here in a month. Every since I got the "I'm sorry but you've been pushed back to 2022 model" email. I think I lost hope. Lol1

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

haha wow this is so funny real knee slapper im having a gas at the thought of my 50k vehicle being in corporate limbo while my current car is about to shit the bed
Well it sounds like you have an issue with Ford. I am sure you can understand why everyone is making light about the situation we are all in together, except for your crv...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.