Sponsored

Are the Aftermarket Mod. bumpers on Ebay any good ? ? ? ?

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My son has a Mod. bumper now on his badlands that we need to replace here in California.

So I'm looking for a bumper. I see some aftermarket copies on ebay. Has anyone seen them? as good as OEM?

Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of people have bought them and said they're pretty close to OEM. You might be able to find a few threads on that here, I'll try to link them later if I get a chance. You could also try to purchase a takeoff from someone on the forum or elsewhere.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
of course theres good and bad after market out there however most are reputable ..check reviews

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was one of the first to get a eBay mod bumper, it's been fine no complaints, I've parked next to Broncos with the factory mod and you can't really tell the difference. I have a small bull bar for the mod that bolted up no problem and I also have Oracle fog lights for the mod and they bolted right up. The only issue and really it's my own fault are the two outer sensors, I swapped them from the capable bumper and they work but don't quite fit flush, you have to buy the angled sensors that come with the mod bumper. Bought a pair from @flip and now I need to find the time to install them.

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a knock-off mod bumper waiting to be put on. It seems to be ok and it looks pretty close to the OE one.
Sponsored