Sponsored

Any aftermarket bumpers out yet that look…good/classy dare I say, stockish?

cyoungk

Big Bend
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went with the Crusader because for the money, I didn't find any other non-winch bumpers that were as sleek, streamlined and worked really well with the car design. Here's a photo of mine:

Ford Bronco Any aftermarket bumpers out yet that look…good/classy dare I say, stockish? IMG_0368

Removing the crashbars next week when my tires come in and eventually replace the skidplate with something a bit narrower, likely the JCR one.

Also getting a custom small bull bar made for the bumper.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went with the Crusader because for the money, I didn't find any other non-winch bumpers that were as sleek, streamlined and worked really well with the car design. Here's a photo of mine:

Ford Bronco Any aftermarket bumpers out yet that look…good/classy dare I say, stockish? IMG_0368

Removing the crashbars next week when my tires come in and eventually replace the skidplate with something a bit narrower, likely the JCR one.

Also getting a custom small bull bar made for the bumper.
That looks good. Post a pic of the bar when it is done. Are you going for a similar bar to the OEM rather than the JCR?

cyoungk

Big Bend
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

cyoungk

Big Bend
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have you tried to fit the DV8 and it didn't work so you have to go custom?
Yeah the bolt patterns don’t work. I can try to drill new holes into the bumper but figured there’s already holes pre drilled so going custom isn’t too crazy.

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah the bolt patterns don’t work. I can try to drill new holes into the bumper but figured there’s already holes pre drilled so going custom isn’t too crazy.
Yah they want 300 for the Crusader "tube work" seems expensive. I'm either going this route or maybe BAMF since they are 25% off. Really don't think I will ever use a winch but there bumpers are such a good deal and come with a bar already. Also like the DV8 competition but doesn't provide any bar for grille protection since it is more baja but I think it would look sleek on a black bronco... so many choices.

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To me if you don’t just pony up and get the MOD bumper this is the cleanest and closest to looking almost like an OEM bumper: https://dv8offroad.com/collections/...s-series-ford-bronco-low-profile-front-bumper
I didnt get the MOD bumper when I got my Bronco. I'm thinking of getting the DV8 OE plus series front bumper and the DV8 MTO series rear bumper for my Big Bend. I love the look of both. Did you get the DV8 front bumper and if you did, are you happy with it?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I didnt get the MOD bumper when I got my Bronco. I'm thinking of getting the DV8 OE plus series front bumper and the DV8 MTO series rear bumper for my Big Bend. I love the look of both. Did you get the DV8 front bumper and if you did, are you happy with it?
I really considered it, picked up a capable bumper takeoff for now and Ford skid plates.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Any aftermarket bumpers out yet that look…good/classy dare I say, stockish? 1671564431975

Rock Hard 4x4. Works with stock skids, don’t have to relocate speed radar sensor, all factory collision sensors, stock fog lights from capable bumper fit, aluminum or steel, and winch capable. Plus it looks similar as stock. And Made in USA. 🇺🇸

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m kicking myself for not ordering the MOD bumper. Most is what I saw aftermarket does not go out to align with the SAS flares from the front view. They all seem short compared to MOD
Ford Bronco Any aftermarket bumpers out yet that look…good/classy dare I say, stockish? 42B37836-EC73-49CF-892B-2CDDD710D3C4

Ford Bronco Any aftermarket bumpers out yet that look…good/classy dare I say, stockish? 42B37836-EC73-49CF-892B-2CDDD710D3C4
Ford Bronco Any aftermarket bumpers out yet that look…good/classy dare I say, stockish? 9A6ACDD0-3E43-4758-A441-6AD3B4704709
Sponsored

Last edited: