Sponsored

Are these signature lighting or standard?

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m supposed to be driving 3 hours this Friday to pick up a 23 Badlands. I was just looking at some pictures and noticed the headlights. Are these the standard headlights? I thought the Badlands models only came with the signature lighting?

D8CF7BCC-1BEC-4D0E-8B98-FE3C5EF69796.jpeg

A85CD8F7-78B1-4BC4-ACB3-0AA99485AEFF.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like standard lights to me. Looks like someone swapped them.
That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I don't think I've ever seen pics of a Badlands without the signature lights. Or maybe I just never noticed? It's listed as brand new, I don't think someone would swap them, why would they?

All of the pre rendered photos on the dealerships website showed it with the signature lights. I put down a deposit to hold it. They sent me pictures earlier this evening.

I guess dumb on me for putting a deposit down before getting actual pictures. Now I have to decide if I can live with the standard lights, or try and find something else.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it's new, they should be able to get them replaced as a misbuild.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check the window sticker, its possible it was built with the standard lights, and there would be credit for it. Assuming they started doing this due to shortages of some sort.

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check the window sticker, its possible it was built with the standard lights, and there would be credit for it. Assuming they started doing this due to shortages of some sort.
That was it. I didn't even know this was an option. There was a $500 credit on the window sticker.

The tail lights seem to still be the signature led.

Looks like I will just go with aftermarket headlights or look around for used signature lights.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was it. I didn't even know this was an option. There was a $500 credit on the window sticker.

The tail lights seem to still be the signature led.

Looks like I will just go with aftermarket headlights or look around for used signature lights.
If you go aftermarket and are ok with the styling, get the Morimoto XB. They are a substantial upgrade over the stock lights performance wise, especially on low beams. Also, you are correct, the tails are still LED

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get morimoto xrb headlights you get 600$ rebate from the oem ones

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You already got your answer but here's from the build guide for those interested. IMO the base headlights look the best plus you get the LED tails.

Screenshot_20230302-064736.png

Sponsored

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what EXACTLY is the difference between the signature and base LED lights? I still havent seen an answer on this. I am in the exact situation as the OP and am picking up my truck next week. Arent the base and signature both LEDs? I am so confused.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So what EXACTLY is the difference between the signature and base LED lights? I still havent seen an answer on this. I am in the exact situation as the OP and am picking up my truck next week. Arent the base and signature both LEDs? I am so confused.
They are both LED lights, the Signature do give you the LED tails vs the Halogen on the base lights. Here's a good read if you're wanting to compare the two:

https://www.iihs.org/ratings/vehicle/ford/bronco-4-door-suv/2021#headlights

Signature:

Ford Bronco Are these signature lighting or standard? Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 14-20-30 2021 Ford Bronco 4-door SUV

Base:

Ford Bronco Are these signature lighting or standard? Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 14-21-29 2021 Ford Bronco 4-door SUV

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Man - no LED tail lights for me. Now I'm sad :(
I like the base lights and didn't upgrade on my order, you can always go with LED bulbs or choose one of the aftermarket tail lights that are out there if you want but factory LED tails supposedly can't be retrofitted.

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the base lights and didn't upgrade on my order, you can always go with LED bulbs or choose one of the aftermarket tail lights that are out there if you want but factory LED tails supposedly can't be retrofitted.
True - I am still looking for pics of a visual difference. I am not sure if its even going to bother me much without seeing it first.
Sponsored