Sponsored

Are y’all going to try to negotiate with the dealer at ordering?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are y’all going to try to negotiate with the dealer at ordering?

No. The majority of users here at B6G negotiated our pricing with our dealer months ago. The closer you get to ordering the less leverage you have. But you may still have some time.

You said that you've done research, but based upon your questions it doesn't appear so, at least not on this forum.

You then kind of sluff of the criticism as it doesn't apply to you as a "not a day one order". Well you are correct in that sense...you've got 59 days to catch up.

Why not admit, you are clearly uninformed and need help? ..you'd get a lot more grace from this group that way.
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly curious...people negotiate to get $500 off of a $60,000 car?

Yeah, I get $500 is $500, but at that point it’s crumbs. The equivalent of trying to get a $500,000 house for $495,833

?‍♂
More like $2,000 to $3,000 off of a $60k car.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And people have confirmed to have successfully done so with the Bronco?
Yes, hundreds here at B6G.

It's the power of being able to change the dealership where your reservation resides. Dealers want converted reservations. They get additional dealer holdbacks, volume rebates, and most importantly they can increase their allocation of dealer stock Broncos, when that time comes about.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

More like $2,000 to $3,000 off of a $60k car.
its more than that when non standard options are at invoice price not MSRP. Last time I did my numbers it was closer to 4k diff from MSRP.

Sponsored

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on negotiating pick up and price especially if i get put int a MY22.

What I mean about pickup is I making sure that they don't sell it from under me if I'm not there in a week to pick it up. I travel for work and sometimes I can be gone for months at a time. I'll also add that no one can test drive it except me verbiage like that among other things It helps that my wife is a lawyer so we already have something for them to sign. I heard horror stories about dealers putting in clauses if you don't pick it up in 48 hrs its theirs and things like that.

If I get pushed to MY22 I'm really going to push for X-plan since it was just to not be valid MY21.

I really suggest everyone get it writing to how you are going to pick it up and how they are going to deliver it. Also dig through the contract so you understand what they are expecting from you and you from them.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And people have confirmed to have successfully done so with the Bronco?
Granger had $2k below invoice during October. You get to a $60k MSRP and the invoice savings alone really add up.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
its more than that when non standard options are at invoice price not MSRP. Last time I did my numbers it was closer to 4k diff from MSRP.
You'd have to add about $16,000 in accessories and options to get an additional $1k in savings. Not saying it's impossible, but seems a stretch. Did you add every single Yakima rack and light option to your build?

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always knew I would be buying from my local dealership so I'm not doing price comparisons. I expect everyone in my area of the state to be doing nothing more than no ADM. I at least have that in writing from my dealer. With that info in mind, I expect the price I pay to be MSRP. I still asked if they will be doing X-Plan but I haven't heard back.

Also, I'm in the fortunate position to be getting my Bronco sooner than later, and I want it now. That reduces my own leverage on the deal and I am aware of it.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You'd have to add about $16,000 in accessories and options to get an additional $1k in savings. Not saying it's impossible, but seems a stretch. Did you add every single Yakima rack and light option to your build?
I didnt state I was talking about October 2K deal and no accessories. $1770 give or take on a straight up invoice savings.

Sponsored

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m aware of the Dealers on the forums offering deals. I’m also aware of the über informed Bronco buyer who reserved very early on and has gotten in on various deals etc.

The original question was concerning sitting down with the dealer and negotiating price(y)

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the people that are trying to score the best deal the same people wanting their Bronco right away?

I hope everyone here gets exactly what they want and gets it at a great price, but from everything we are seeing, there is huge demand and little supply.

It just seems like this situation is ripe for a ton of people to end up disappointed, either by price or by time. Hope I'm wrong.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are the people that are trying to score the best deal the same people wanting their Bronco right away?

I hope everyone here gets exactly what they want and gets it at a great price, but from everything we are seeing, there is huge demand and little supply.

It just seems like this situation is ripe for a ton of people to end up disappointed, either by price or by time. Hope I'm wrong.
Despite supply and demand characteristics, there are dealerships all over charging anything between $1-2k under invoice to $5k+ over invoice, so shopping the deal around isn’t useless

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems like it.

I’m seeing ‘crabs in a bucket’ mentality in a lot of the posts I read?‍♂
Sponsored