Sponsored

Are you a first time Ford owner? Survey says:

Ford claims 70% of orders are from non Ford owners. I don't believe it so lets do a survey.

• Total voters

Memphis Vince

Base
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2 door base 2.3L standard shift
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My first ford and first bronco but not the first bronco in the family. Dad had a late 60's at his hunting club in Mississippi which was Green. Brother had late 70's brown and tan full size. Dad and brother have passed away and a little sad they are not here to see me get mine. Wife drives a 2020 explorer and daughter has a 2013 explorer waiting on her to turn 16 next year.
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This will be my first Ford at age 56 unless you count a few Ford Edges(2009, 20ll, 2013) that were company-owned fleet vehicles with no options like power seats. I liked them a lot better than my Caravans, Chevy Venture, Dodge Journeys, or Toyota Sienna, which were all company vehicles. The ONLY benefit of driving such vehicles was cops would feel sorry for me and rarely give me a speeding ticket. :p

I tell my kids and buddies that after suffering from some pretty crappy soccer mom vehicles for 21 years of my life, I deserve to drive whatever I want in retirement, including a Bronco. I am damn thankful each time I get into our diesel Range Rover or Tesla Model S. :)