First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Denali 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This picture actually (hopefully) can give some clues to the general public about one of the many reasons why things could/are/will be delayed.
Looks like a lone delivery via hotshot trucks vs. car hauler. Not sure if that is simply due to yours being the only one in the area getting delivered or a clue to something more serious.

I see a lot of shipping delays and lack of transport in my daily duties as a manager. Often times we have to pay for hotshot deliveries just to get enough components in to keep things moving.

These hotshot companies/owner-drivers are making a killing out there these days and it is a good business to go into if you're underpaid/bored/retired/keen and wanting a business idea...

Just an observation.

Also congrats on your delivery, looking forward to more pics and descriptions of travels you may go on once you get out and about in it more.
I bought my vehicle out of Whitesboro, Texas. I live 3 hours away and couldn’t get over there. This is a delivery driver for the dealership so they brought it to me so I didn’t have to wait any longer than for already had me wait. The Bronco was only there for 2 days before it was delivered to me. During that time I was working on financing.
Sponsored