Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@enro - What are your impressions now that you've been driving around the valley for a while?
I love it.. but I am always a little nervous to drive it. LOL. I am worried that someone is going to hit me and I will never get the parts to repair it. ;) I am a defensive driver anyways, but much more alert with the Bronco.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it.. but I am always a little nervous to drive it. LOL. I am worried that someone is going to hit me and I will never get the parts to repair it. ;) I am a defensive driver anyways, but much more alert with the Bronco.
Being one of the 4 AZ natives, and having traveled a ton over my career, I can say, without a doubt, that we have the worst drivers anywhere. This is especially true during snow bird season!

My wife's BMW has body panels the thickness of tin-foil. Luckily, we've not been in any sort of wreck in the 6 years we've had it. But - buying the free ding removal service has paid for itself several times over. We park out as far as we can in most places, but there's always some hoopti parked right on us when we come out! My Superduty is immune to this due to it's size. I suspect the Bronco won't get too many door dings either.

Once I get to actually drive mine, I'll avoid other cars by spedning as much time off-road as possible!

AZBobbyd

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Rob - Scottsdale
Lightning Blue 1st Edition

Have a late September build date but we all know that really doesn't mean anything!

Looking forward to getting up on the rim and seeing some other Broncos up there too

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being one of the 4 AZ natives, and having traveled a ton over my career, I can say, without a doubt, that we have the worst drivers anywhere. This is especially true during snow bird season!

My wife's BMW has body panels the thickness of tin-foil. Luckily, we've not been in any sort of wreck in the 6 years we've had it. But - buying the free ding removal service has paid for itself several times over. We park out as far as we can in most places, but there's always some hoopti parked right on us when we come out! My Superduty is immune to this due to it's size. I suspect the Bronco won't get too many door dings either.

Once I get to actually drive mine, I'll avoid other cars by spedning as much time off-road as possible!
What makes AZ drivers bad are everyone speeds and the constant cutting people off. I can't leave a safe distance from the car if front of me without someone deciding it's big enough for them to turn right in front of me and thinking its ok. And people that brake, then decide to signal 10 feet before they turn. Irritates the f-out of me. Signal first; to let people know your intentions. Well before you turn. Then brake. Yet people just don't get it. And I had a person with no insurance, no license and no registration on hand side swipe me a few weeks ago saying it was my fault when they are the one the crossed into my lane. That is why I'm a big fan of side steps on my vehicles. People will make contact with them before any body damage happens. Same with door dings in parking lots. People's doors will hit my side steps and not my door. And metal side steps win over aluminum doors. And that is why I plan to remove my rock rails and replace them with metal running boards.

Sponsored

AZBaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Scott - Chandler
4dr base w/ SAS
Oxford White

OP
OP
NotOJ

NotOJ

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why it posted three times but you get the idea LOL. I'm so freaking excited. When I originally placed my reservation I reserved the base.... since then I moved up to the Badlands with high packaging Squatch + 2.7. Couldn't be happier

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I couldn't remember if I posted on this one yet, so I apologize for the "likes" on so many old posts, but our famous Ashley taught about how that is a good way to keep track of what you read.😁😁

Trish
Tucson (buying from Granger)
2-door Black Diamond
Manual
Non-sasquatch, stock steelies

Color TBD since I have always planned on a 2022.

OP
OP
NotOJ

NotOJ

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I couldn't remember if I posted on this one yet, so I apologize for the "likes" on so many old posts, but our famous Ashley taught about how that is a good way to keep track of what you read.😁😁

Trish
Tucson (buying from Granger)
2-door Black Diamond
Manual
Non-sasquatch, stock steelies

Color TBD since I have always planned on a 2022.
Can I ask why you are buying from an out-of-state dealer? I went with Sanderson Ford in Glendale. They assured me there will be absolutely zero markups. They Have great reviews from other customers as well.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can I ask why you are buying from an out-of-state dealer? I went with Sanderson Ford in Glendale. They assured me there will be absolutely zero markups. They Have great reviews from other customers as well.
The original 1k off invoice wasn't enough to make me consider it, but the 2k off invoice was what made me call them. It will come to well over 3k UNDER msrp for my build! And once I talked to Albert and Amanda and Jamie (and later Sean), I knew this was going to be a fun experience instead of the usual migraine-inducing car-buying experience.🥳

Every single employee at Granger is a joy to talk to, and their business model is the way of the future. 😍

A one way plane ticket to Iowa isn't that expensive and I have plenty of friends and family to visit on the trip home. I realize that traveling to Iowa to buy a vehicle isn't for everyone, but my only regret is that Albert passed away before I got the chance to meet him and shake his hand.😥

So far my experience with Granger has been nothing but fun and full of mutual respect. If everything else goes to plan, I could see me buying another vehicle from them in the future, even if it's not 2k but only their usual below invoice deal.😎

Fndinoc

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Justin
Chandler AZ
Big Bend - 4 DR - Area 51 - SAS - 2.7L - MIC top - Mid package - Rock sliders - Towing Pkg
SAN TAN Ford

March 19th conversion, July 14th reservation, priority code 10
I suppose should update to my new build

Badlands - 4DR - Cyber Orange - SAS - 2.7L - soft top - high package - Sliders - Aux switches

In production week of 9/27/21

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suppose should update to my new build

Badlands - 4DR - Cyber Orange - SAS - 2.7L - soft top - high package - Sliders - Aux switches

In production week of 9/27/21
That's my same exact build, right down to the color. Only difference is that I ordered MIC top and tow. Hoping I'll have it by this time next year!

Doesn't Badlands come with the aux switches?

Fndinoc

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's my same exact build, right down to the color. Only difference is that I ordered MIC top and tow. Hoping I'll have it by this time next year!

Doesn't Badlands come with the aux switches?
Yes it does include Aux switches

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Waiting for the 2022 MY. Either 2D Base 2.3 Manquatch with switches and bumper (my choice) or 4D Base sasquatch 2.7 auto with switches (wife's choice)
Sponsored