First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So as a dealer I want your feedback. Maybe some other dealers here can use it as well. Ford announced a satisfaction program due to the multiple delays in the entire Bronco reservation/ order/ production etc fiasco.

What I/ we would like to know is what you would like to see done with these funds? At my dealership it comes out to almost exactly $200 per ordered unit. So not a ton of money, but it's something.

Personally I would like to see some sort of swag worthy of that cost. I feel like giving it as a discount wouldn't mean much, not to mention we have very little control over when their bronco will actually arrive. I don't want to see the couple of rude and unreasonable people take the lions share and leave the other 98% out to dry.

So any help would be appreciated here. Hopefully we can get some good suggestions.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
best value for your buyer is straight off the top. They save the full amount, plus any tax on that amount and can get their own personal swag. Any other answer is less than optimal for anyone. If they decide not to buy, they shouldn't get swag anyway.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Rent dunk booth
  2. Buy BBQ food
  3. Throw BBQ event at dealership
  4. Charge 1 dollar a ball for dunk booth
  5. Put salesman in said dunk booth
  6. Profit

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good question Justin. At this point I think many of us are open too anything you come up with. Myself I would like to have it as a discount for accessories. Heck, I would be happy with a $200 discount on the set of tires I'm looking at. I don't know what rules Ford has put on this money, but maybe you could set it as a customers choice.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So as a dealer I want your feedback. Maybe some other dealers here can use it as well. Ford announced a satisfaction program due to the multiple delays in the entire Bronco reservation/ order/ production etc fiasco.

What I/ we would like to know is what you would like to see done with these funds? At my dealership it comes out to almost exactly $200 per ordered unit. So not a ton of money, but it's something.

Personally I would like to see some sort of swag worthy of that cost. I feel like giving it as a discount wouldn't mean much, not to mention we have very little control over when their bronco will actually arrive. I don't want to see the couple of rude and unreasonable people take the lions share and leave the other 98% out to dry.

So any help would be appreciated here. Hopefully we can get some good suggestions.

Thank you!
Here are a few ideas

• An accessory of their choice worth $200 or less. And waive the man hours cost
  • First 4 services for *free
  • Split the 1000 dollars to your staff, and tell them they have to improve their communication by tenfold otherwise they don't get that bonus lol

I'm out of ideas. For me what matters are accessories, good dealer relations (aka communication), and freebies

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d be happy with more swag personally. Shirt, hat, sweatshirt, whatever. Something is better than nothing. That won’t be a popular answer but I’m easy to please and don’t feel like I’m owed much.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Discounts on price, or credit toward accessories or maintenance may not be the kind of sexy items Ford marketing is looking for, but would be the most satisfying to this customer.

Bronco/Ford-branded trinkets would be the least interesting. Honestly there's a decent chance I would just consider it clutter or trash.

General outdoorsy stuff that would be useful to most buyers would be somewhere in-between, and would align with the Bronco's branding.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would prefer a discount off the top or a "store credit" good for parts and service. Or a Bronco-branded prepaid Visa. Not interested in most of the swag. There are a whole lot of people on here that have been waiting a lot longer than I have that deserve this more than I do.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it was $1000, taking it off the top would be great, but $200 is gonna take 30 cents off my monthly payment and I could care less. I'd prefer some more unique swag at that point. Just my opinion.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless there are some customers who have been particularly ill-treated by the process, I think it's also a good idea to split it up evenly.

Trying to adjudicate who "deserves" the credit more will just lead to people whining about how someone else got more.