Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

those auxiliary switches are the same ones used on the SD trucks and the Raptors for 10+ years. None one makes labels for them. Some guys just make their own stick on labels (see below) BUT no one makes them and sells them. Maybe I should? :)

1597408050618.png
I too must know what each of these switches does...

Colt

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, Shelby GT500, VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can You tell me how deep the pocket (space behind panel) for 6 on top and 4 On pillar. Also is it socket, plug or old fashion wire attachment

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My company is developing a lighted electro-mechanical switches. The switch is design for rubberized applications - UV, IP65, glare management in the display. We can do any colors or make any legends on the display. The design we are developing is for industrial applications. I think we can adapt for aftermarket if there is enough demand. Of course, we will send out some samples to lucky few people on this forums to validate.
I use 6 switches in my FJ for my aux options (lighting, fridge, etc.). The problem I always ran into is how the switches are tailored more for Jeeps than Toyotas. All kinds of stickers, lit/unlit switches, different colored LEDs. There are some out there, but the options are far fewer. Not surprising, obviously. And when you don't have a dedicated switch panel like the Bronco, or you don't want to dedicate a big chunk of space for a 6-switch solution that isn't really designed for your driver space, you're floating them around the dash where you can find the space, popping out unused blanks or even cutting holes yourself (ugh).

The Bronco will be a HUGE improvement. If you are designing with an improved version -- more durable, more weatherproof, more adaptable -- I will be all over that. I wonder how easy it will be to swap out the Ford panel and/or switches. But I will leave that engineering feat to you.

Happy to be a tester if you need more.

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My company is developing a lighted electro-mechanical switches. The switch is design for rubberized applications - UV, IP65, glare management in the display. We can do any colors or make any legends on the display. The design we are developing is for industrial applications. I think we can adapt for aftermarket if there is enough demand. Of course, we will send out some samples to lucky few people on this forums to validate.
Where do I sign up to be a validating Guinea pig!?

Sponsored

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm pretty good at breaking stuff if you need another tester, 4dr FE

Colt

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I use 6 switches in my FJ for my aux options (lighting, fridge, etc.). The problem I always ran into is how the switches are tailored more for Jeeps than Toyotas. All kinds of stickers, lit/unlit switches, different colored LEDs. There are some out there, but the options are far fewer. Not surprising, obviously. And when you don't have a dedicated switch panel like the Bronco, or you don't want to dedicate a big chunk of space for a 6-switch solution that isn't really designed for your driver space, you're floating them around the dash where you can find the space, popping out unused blanks or even cutting holes yourself (ugh).

The Bronco will be a HUGE improvement. If you are designing with an improved version -- more durable, more weatherproof, more adaptable -- I will be all over that. I wonder how easy it will be to swap out the Ford panel and/or switches. But I will leave that engineering feat to you.

Happy to be a tester if you need more.
Thanks, for your inputs. This is the information I'm looking. Our design will have the look and feel of switches in cockpit of a airplane. Our design will be a derivative of our high end (industrial applications). We might even looking into a back light panel integrate with our new switches. This will be later because we need to get our hands on the the new Bronco.

Colt

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK thanks, we will determine what is best for attachment and keep the cost down.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping the switches are easily replaceable with 3D printed versions...Sasquatch fingers as AUX switches?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Go retro

1600_Control Company_media_1.jpg

Sponsored

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.switchpros.com/
https://www.switchpros.com/rcr-force-12/

This what you want if you’re going to upgrade the switches. Used on trail rigs, trophy trucks, UTV’s, etc...It will do everything except wipe your ass for you. Fully weather sealed and waterproof. Otherwise make stickers for the existing switches so you know what they are. My suggestion would be:

White forward facing on one switch
White ditch/hood on one switch
Amber forward facing on one switch
Side/work lights on one switch
Amber rear facing on one switch
One open could be used for a number of things (onboard air possibly).

Rusty Parts

Wildtrak
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll help test if you need more. 4 door

Colt

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK, I have sufficient people that will be get my new switches to validate
  1. Coolrain
  2. GetBucked
  3. Bladsquatch
  4. Elymystico
  5. LemonShark
  6. BibTxMike

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good ideas, my wife always forgets which switch I put the fog lights on the Raptor and ends up turning on the driving lights.
Sponsored