Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

now I can shop for one without them. I can do this. Thanks!
Sponsored

wvufan4423

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How difficult was the install? I've had my eye on this one and like the "wireless" switch concept. Hesitant because I'm uncertain on how difficult the install would be.
It was very easy actually. It mounts on top of the engine fuse box with a quick disconnect thumb screw. The switches are mounted up near where the upfitter switches go.

DmanTrekker

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was very easy actually. It mounts on top of the engine fuse box with a quick disconnect thumb screw. The switches are mounted up near where the upfitter switches go.
Pugsly: how did you wire your lights, etc to the trigger 6? Did you use the built in wiring For example, even on big bend without factory aux switches I think Ford stil runs wires from fog lights to the wire bundle by the fuse box. Did you use those wires and hook up those wirs to the trigger 6?

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pugsly: how did you wire your lights, etc to the trigger 6? Did you use the built in wiring For example, even on big bend without factory aux switches I think Ford stil runs wires from fog lights to the wire bundle by the fuse box. Did you use those wires and hook up those wirs to the trigger 6?
No, the trigger cables are pretty long. I was planning on using the D wire to get power to the trigger switches but just ended up running that wire right to the inside fuse panel.

Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
1200 dollars and a few weeks later I have aux switches installed by a local dealership. I wasn't willing to play with electrical being a newbie so I went with the dealership.

I'm SO glad I did. I have a pillar lights and they are fantastic. I'm already ordering more for the front bumper and setting up the air compressor as well.

wish I got them for 195 dollars from the dealer when I ordered it, but it was a reasonable compromise and I have the warranty still.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1200 dollars and a few weeks later I have aux switches installed by a local dealership. I wasn't willing to play with electrical being a newbie so I went with the dealership.

I'm SO glad I did. I have a pillar lights and they are fantastic. I'm already ordering more for the front bumper and setting up the air compressor as well.

wish I got them for 195 dollars from the dealer when I ordered it, but it was a reasonable compromise and I have the warranty still.
That’s a great price installed.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just installed my aux switches. It was around $700 for the parts. The install was tedious and a bit stressful, like anything electrical, but I finished it. I did not do the programming update, so. It sure if I’ve created a warranty issue. The $500 for a dealer install doesn’t sound that bad. To update the internal code takes a $500 adapter to do correctly, so probably a wash.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just knew I'd break a clip or find myself frustrated it was worth the piece of mind. Plugged it right in, a pillar lights work on aux 1, overall I'm really happy. My wallet isn't anymore because I've decided to go hog wild picking up my lights for the bumpers but it's all fun.

OP
OP
RustysBronco

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love seeing all the people that this thread helped and hearing about their success stories. The tread hit 50,026 views as of today. Keep the questions and the success stories coming!

Sponsored

Loader84

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I'm about to take on this project myself. Should not be too difficult. One of the many jobs I had in Army was avionics mechanic. So this should be fairly laid out for me. The only concern I have is this. The Ford dealership told me I needed wire harness M2DZ-14335-J when I gave them my VIN. Naturally I went on to order this from somewhere else as I'm not paying dealership prices. However the response I received that vendor was, I needed harness M2DZ-14335-B. Should have seen an fairly easy thing turn to crap when asking dealing with 2 different people. So my question is this. Does anyone know the answer. I'm hoping it's the one in J because that what I went with although my gut tells me Ford probably made the mistake. I have 2022 Big Bend.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I'm about to take on this project myself. Should not be too difficult. One of the many jobs I had in Army was avionics mechanic. So this should be fairly laid out for me. The only concern I have is this. The Ford dealership told me I needed wire harness M2DZ-14335-J when I gave them my VIN. Naturally I went on to order this from somewhere else as I'm not paying dealership prices. However the response I received that vendor was, I needed harness M2DZ-14335-B. Should have seen an fairly easy thing turn to crap when asking dealing with 2 different people. So my question is this. Does anyone know the answer. I'm hoping it's the one in J because that what I went with although my gut tells me Ford probably made the mistake. I have 2022 Big Bend.
@flip is a great contact for such questions and and can get you great pricing as well.

Medic2586

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the kit I rodered from a dealer who specializes in wrecked vehicles. Sent me everything from a bronco, fuse box, console and wire harness. I have a big bend 2022 with mid package. Any idea on the correct harness number? before i get started on this....

Medic2586

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Loader 84, did you ever get a confirmation on the wire harness above for a 2022 BIG Bend?

Loader84

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Loader 84, did you ever get a confirmation on the wire harness above for a 2022 BIG Bend?
So I did the install myself and used the harness M2DZ-14335-J. It worked without any issues.
Sponsored