Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I did the install myself and used the harness M2DZ-14335-J. It worked without any issues.
Which part number fuse box did you use? Which trim level big bend do you have? I'll update instructions with that info for the next guy.
Sponsored

Loader84

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which part number fuse box did you use? Which trim level big bend do you have? I'll update instructions with that info for the next guy.
I have a base Big Bend.
Wire Harness Assy; M2DZ-14335-J
Panel Assy; MB3Z-14A068-Z
Console Assy; M2DZ-78519A70-JC

OP
OP
RustysBronco

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI. Saw this posted in the Special Service Messages the Ford Techs get. My recommendation - do the proper programming at the time of install, as it will clear any DTC errors that might raise a service writer/tech's antenna. Otherwise, you may be literally handing them a reason to deny warranty claims, based on the below.

Screenshot_20230611_073228_Chrome.jpg

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
FYI. Saw this posted in the Special Service Messages the Ford Techs get. My recommendation - do the proper programming at the time of install, as it will clear any DTC errors that might raise a service writer/tech's antenna. Otherwise, you may be literally handing them a reason to deny warranty claims, based on the below.

Ford Bronco Aux Upfitter Overhead Switches installed! - DIY writeup instructions & photos Screenshot_20230611_073228_Chrome
Party pooper

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still waiting on a viable option to clear that code without needing a $500 adapter and a PhD in Computer Science.

Sponsored

lando88

Outer Banks
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I did the fuse box swap and now I can’t get the vehicle to start. I know there’s power cause I can hear it when I reconnect the negative terminal, and I know I’ve replaced everything exactly as it was when I took it off. Any suggestions or help with troubleshooting??

lando88

Outer Banks
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I did the fuse box swap and now I can’t get the vehicle to start. I know there’s power cause I can hear it when I reconnect the negative terminal, and I know I’ve replaced everything exactly as it was when I took it off. Any suggestions or help with troubleshooting??
To add context:

The new harness is installed and everything was functioning properly. I’ve also reinstalled the original fuse box and still a dead bronco. Please someone help!

OP
OP
RustysBronco

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To add context:

The new harness is installed and everything was functioning properly. I’ve also reinstalled the original fuse box and still a dead bronco. Please someone help!
Had this same issue in the beginning. Your 3 harnesses behind the BJB aren't tightened. Try freeing some slack on the 3 harnesses that hook to the BJB and the tighten them down before clipping the BJB back into the box.

lando88

Outer Banks
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had this same issue in the beginning. Your 3 harnesses behind the BJB aren't tightened. Try freeing some slack on the 3 harnesses that hook to the BJB and the tighten them down before clipping the BJB back into the box.
I will try this first thing in the AM! Thank you!!

Sponsored

lando88

Outer Banks
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That was ABSOLUTELY the problem and that fixed it. You are amazing. Can you please send me your cashapp so I can buy you a beer? Cheers! 🍻

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife and I completed the install yesterday (not the fuse box) The hardest part was the darn air bag bracket/screw. It took me an hour to get those back in place. I don't have lights yet so I decided to do the fuse box swap once they arrive. I never would have attempted this w/o thus three. This was awesome!

USSCajun

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 BD, Sas, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha, nope!

nice write up though.

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone shed some light on the c9531 USB charge port? Is there a USB C in there?

Ford Bronco Aux Upfitter Overhead Switches installed! - DIY writeup instructions & photos 1696448173610

Jpez1127

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit Sport, 2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@RustysBronco, Thanks for the great right up! A bit daunting but my buddy will be giving this a try.

I have a 22 base with aux switches and have been trying to figure out if I have the C911 connector already since I have the switches. Can't find this info anywhere but looks like the wiring harness should have it. Is this something you can confirm? Thanks!
Sponsored