Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Obligatory...

"Hey guys, there is a 2 door bronco here at Greenway with B&O sound system!!!" every 120 seconds...

Every time I think it gets old, I still get a chuckle...

In saying all that, in seriousness, I am an audio enthusiast, but not in my car. Just needs to have a decent level of volume without a lot of distortion at those levels. If they hit that target, I am fine with it. I leave my ground thumping to my home theater where I want the walls, floor, seats, and windows to shake with explosions and feel it.
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummm, I did the same thing in the First Edition that was in my neck of the woods. It was decent at best. As previously mentioned, audio is very subjective. Sounded very similar to my B&O in my F-150.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard it 2 weekends ago, granted the roof was off so tough to completely tell but it seemed very clear. really nice highs and definitely loud.
Nice. Good to at least hear some compliments for B&O. I've tempered my expectations based on all the rumor about B&O being trash. Not an audiophile by any means but want something that at least is decent with medium volume over a fairly wide range of music styles.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I watched this video in my truck (phone connected through the radio) and as the song started playing I couldn’t believe how much bass and clarity the B&O system had. Then I realized I had the sub of my truck turned up. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Figure it still had to sound pretty decent on the video to make my sub thump. Fingers crossed for a banging factory sound system!!

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just left the Bronco Dealership event in Orlando, FL and the rep allowed us to turn on the radio. Obviously it’s hard to know exactly what it sounds like from a video, but here is one anyway
Was it crowded? Do you get the full hour to check things out or you have to fight with other people to see things? I'm going later this afternoon and I hope it's worth it.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm really at a "crossroads" with weather or not to trust this review of sound quality or the 10-15 others that I have read that says the B&O is less then advertised.
People comment more when they're dissatisfied, rather than happy about something. I ignore most comments when it's solely subjective.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We cranked the B&O system at the dealer event near me. I was in the back and someone had it on the BPM XM station so it tested the bass. From memory they cranked it to no more than 60% volume and it was loud.

I listen to a bit of everything - Country, Pop, 90's Hip Hop, Folk, Electronic, Rock and I thought for where they had to put the speakers it sounded pretty damn good. It certainly isn't going to wow you at some outdoor car show but for a factory upgrade it works for me.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nice. Good to at least hear some compliments for B&O. I've tempered my expectations based on all the rumor about B&O being trash. Not an audiophile by any means but want something that at least is decent with medium volume over a fairly wide range of music styles.
It's very subjective. I'm sure the B&O is definitely better than the base system.

Has anyone else heard the B&O unleashed that's in the F-150? The unleashed makes the base B&O sound like the base system once you play with the settings and listed to music from a good source. The Harmon Kardon in the Ram trucks sounds really good to me too. Dangit... another subjective opinion. :ROFLMAO:

IMO, if the B&O can be easily heard (and be clear) at 70mph with the top off, that's a win. Volume isn't everything though. Sadly, we won't know that until folks start taking delivery of their Broncos.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People comment more when they're dissatisfied, rather than happy about something. I ignore most comments when it's solely subjective.
I know its hard to tell through plain text but it was my attempt at a Dad joke based on the song that was played in the video and the two sides that some people may be on. I can understand not catching it if Bone Thugs n Harmony wasn't your thing in the 90's though.

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know its hard to tell through plain text but it was my attempt at a Dad joke based on the song that was played in the video and the two sides that some people may be on. I can understand not catching it if Bone Thugs n Harmony wasn't your thing in the 90's though.
Man bumping Bone without the rearview mirror vibrating...that ain't right. :)

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was it crowded? Do you get the full hour to check things out or you have to fight with other people to see things? I'm going later this afternoon and I hope it's worth it.
It was crowded at first but lit died down at 12. I went to go grab lunch down the street afterwards and when I drove back by, it looked empty.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, I watched this video in my truck (phone connected through the radio) and as the song started playing I couldn’t believe how much bass and clarity the B&O system had. Then I realized I had the sub of my truck turned up. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Figure it still had to sound pretty decent on the video to make my sub thump. Fingers crossed for a banging factory sound system!!
I played the video in my car afterwards and it sounded great. Then when I played it again on my iPhone and on my Sonos, it didn’t sound nearly as good. I recommend turning your bass up in your vehicle and playing it in there for anyone who wants to get a better idea, (Like I said earlier, obviously the sound from an iPhones microphone to your personal speakers don’t give you the same experience, but it’s something)

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing like some good ol Bone Thugs n Harmony!!!

I also got to listen to the B&O here in SoCal, the guy was really cool to allow me to jam it, I just tuned to XM43 and it was DJ Quik lol, I got a few weird looks, but I was there to enjoy and be sold on this vehicle, so I do what I do, I turned it up, sounded pretty decent with the top off, I was able to feel more of the thump from the sub than actually hear the bass, but the clarity was definitely there. So I am excited to at least have the upgrade.

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It has to be a lot better than the B&O in the wife’s F150 to get me excited. I have low expectations and hope to be pleasantly surprised.
Sponsored