Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My initial impression of the B&O sound system was “Meh”. It did sound better than the stock system when I compared the two on my test drives, but I found it underwhelming. This was while listening to the Sirius XM channels that were already programmed into each vehicle at the dealership. I added Ford+Alexa this past week, and have been listening to my Amazon music using Alexa. The sound quality is Night and Day. The B&O is way better than I initially gave it credit for. Coming home last night on a 4 hour road trip, running 75mph, listening to My Gift by Carrie Underwood for some Christmas cheer, my wife and I were impressed with how clear and crisp the sound was in a ragtop cruising at Highway speeds. Sirius XM does not do this sound system justice. Merry Christmas All!!
I really can’t Believe manufacturer’s still use Sirius,
It sucks so Bad! The channels the playlists,
And the reception totally sucks! Especially in the city! Where you would most likely listen to it the most! And then when you drop their subscription they bug you for three years weekly!!!
Amazon, unlimited! Yes!
IHeart ok….Maybe…..Sirius with an app basically. Not alot better
Sponsored

OP
OP
HeliPilot

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really can’t Believe manufacturer’s still use Sirius,
It sucks so Bad! The channels the playlists,
And the reception totally sucks! Especially in the city! Where you would most likely listen to it the most! And then when you drop their subscription they bug you for three years weekly!!!
Amazon, unlimited! Yes!
IHeart ok….Maybe…..Sirius with an app basically. Not alot better
Ive heard that Tidal has amazing sound quality as well, but have not verified

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly about sat radio quality. This is what I try to tell folks that insist on replacing the antenna with those little short nubs. I still like to listen to terrestrial radio due to the high quality HD signals many pump out. But when streaming, I have been a subscriber to Youtube Music for about a year and really have enjoyed it.

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sirius radio ..although it gives you a lot of variety..the bit rate they use ..well..lack of a better word "sux".

JS77

Big Bend
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sirius XM is great. I prefer it built in rather than having to stream the app. Can't get commercial free radio
Sponsored