First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I just want it to be able to play everything in random order, really don't want to think about it unless there's the rare occasion I want something specific .

Many months (hopefully only months) before I can play with my own, is there a MicroSD card slot by any chance?
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just loaded up a new 64gb. It is only recognized at the front USB in front of the shifter. Did not show as a new source on the USB at back of center console.

Once the source is selected, the music defaulted to alphabetical order. There is a browse tab at the top right that will allow to search by Artist, Album, Song, genre, etc. Perfect.
Did you organize by genre/artists/albums/ using folders or just copy all of your songs into the USB drive and the metadata associated to each song file handles this?

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I just want it to be able to play everything in random order, really don't want to think about it unless there's the rare occasion I want something specific .

Many months (hopefully only months) before I can play with my own, is there a MicroSD card slot by any chance?
You're going to need one of these:
Ford Bronco Playing USB music on Sync 4 1638907609994

Search for Micro SD USB Adapter

OP
OP
RyanRallyX

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you organize by genre/artists/albums/ using folders or just copy all of your songs into the USB drive and the metadata associated to each song file handles this?
The system will use the data you have associated to the file. I have a lot of mp3s from way back that have incomplete data so they are not sorted correctly. That can be fixed if you update and correct each file separately on your PC.

I do have some stuff sorted into my own folders. When you select new search on the USB device, the bottom of the list will show Explore device. There you can open your own created folders and the system will display the files by the info they have attached to them. I think default sorting is alphabetical.

I had to play around with how many folders I made since many of the searching features are locked if you are riding solo and vehicle is in motion. A smaller amount of my own folders works best for me.
Sponsored