Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@BennyBronco69 From what I recall you are buying one rig for your dad and one for yourself. Unless Brandon is taking care of you, you would be best served to look into Granger or Stephens Auto. Obviously, you will be looking to have it delivered unless you are bringing another driver to pick them up. Either way, $1K below invoice > MSRP. On 2 rigs (I think you were getting Badlands), the savings is substantial.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't forget, you don't have to go with the dealer that you reserved with. Once that dealer has your price, you can still shop around and if you find a better deal, you can change your dealer. Everyone can shop around before you make your final decision and when you do, get your final price in writing before you sign.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BennyBronco69 From what I recall you are buying one rig for your dad and one for yourself. Unless Brandon is taking care of you, you would be best served to look into Granger or Stephens Auto. Obviously, you will be looking to have it delivered unless you are bringing another driver to pick them up. Either way, $1K below invoice > MSRP. On 2 rigs (I think you were getting Badlands), the savings is substantial.
Yup. This is my first time building a car. Typically I'm used to walking and trying to make a deal lol

With 2 broncos the savings are even more important.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What do you guys expect the #s on the B&P will be one you actually go to the dealer and build it? Exact? Lower than at dealer and we'll be upset?

Do you think after you order and it arrives that there will be any wiggle room to negotiate?
You never negotiate after the fact, you negotiate before placing the order.

Even whispering this to a salesperson will tell them how inexperienced you are, and they will know how much they can stick it to you. Please read up on car negotiations before your first conversation with the dealer or take someone experienced with you.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My numbers will be less than B&P because my dealer is Granger. You'll get a price at order so if you expect any surprises you might want to hash that out first while the offer is still on the table to swap dealers.
Granger is doing good business, but you are still paying MSRP less Granger's discount. Still have to pay tax, title, license.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My numbers will be less than B&P because my dealer is Granger. You'll get a price at order so if you expect any surprises you might want to hash that out first while the offer is still on the table to swap dealers.
Yep, Iā€™m happy I can trust my dealer .._ granger...
If I had to hope and guess what the actual price would be from some of the other dealers Iā€™ve dealt with I most likely wouldnā€™t even bother going forward with the ordering process..
It would drive me mad all the unknowns..

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in tampa fl. Never heard of granger. Would i even be able to buy from them? Without driving all the way where they are?
Or go to Stephens in WV. That's my deal and traveling from NOVA for $1000 below invoice.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger is doing good business, but you are still paying MSRP less Granger's discount. Still have to pay tax, title, license.
And people paying MSRP will be paying even more with tax- title and license...and guess what people paying above MSRP through shit ball dealers will be paying more with TT and L..

So your point?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The tax, title, license, and delivery are static regardless where the transaction takes place. Granger isn't charging Iowa's tax to a Florida buyer. Also, those buyers with Granger aren't paying MSRP. The numbers start at Invoice less Granger's discount ($2K if October reservation else $1K).

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup. This is my first time building a car. Typically I'm used to walking and trying to make a deal lol

Check the Mullinax family of dealers (Kissimmee and Apopka are close to you). They are MSRP with no ADM and no dealer fees. More importantly, they are honoring x-plan pricing. Do some research on all of the above in the message threads and get up to speed. You don't have to go to Iowa to get a good deal. I assume you can get two x-plan pins - maybe for two household members.

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And people paying MSRP will be paying even more with tax- title and license...and guess what people paying above MSRP through shit ball dealers will be paying more with TT and L..

So your point?
The point is shop around for the best deal and the highest probability of getting allocation. $1000 is real money savings.

Grangers cost model for the bronco is much like a commodity based market where the more they sell the more they make. Itā€™s working for them and Iā€™m glad as consumers win. I just hope Ford doesnā€™t change the rules mid-stream on allocations. At some point I see them saying we canā€™t keep sending all these to Iowa.

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 F-150, ā€˜20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m A-plan so much lower

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The point is shop around for the best deal and the highest probability of getting allocation. $1000 is real money savings.

Grangers cost model for the bronco is much like a commodity based market where the more they sell the more they make. Itā€™s working for them and Iā€™m glad as consumers win. I just hope Ford doesnā€™t change the rules mid-stream on allocations. At some point I see them saying we canā€™t keep sending all these to Iowa.
I'm hoping so. I don't want a MY21. I purposely made a late reservation to avail myself of the MY22 offerings while still saving ($2K below invoice). I still have to submit a build based on the MY21 offerings by 1.31.21. I'm just hoping that my reservation is late enough so the build doesn't get scheduled before the MY22 changeover. If the reservation to order conversion is low, then late reservation holders like myself may see their MY21 order built before the changeover.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Georgia we have a group who are buying from Granger. Not technically a group buy but there is a shipping deal from Granger to the Atlanta area of $450 with a gas price disclaimer. You could look at that and just be driving back down from the ATL. Something to consider.

If you go that route with Granger and switch your reservations to them we have a group page for those from this area purchasing from Granger for updates on the process. Let me know if you decide to go that way and we can get you included with the group.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In Georgia we have a group who are buying from Granger. Not technically a group buy but there is a shipping deal from Granger to the Atlanta area of $450 with a gas price disclaimer. You could look at that and just be driving back down from the ATL. Something to consider.

If you go that route with Granger and switch your reservations to them we have a group page for those from this area purchasing from Granger for updates on the process. Let me know if you decide to go that way and we can get you included with the group.
So your Broncos will sit at granger until they have enough to ship to Atlanta?
Sponsored