Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I modeled this up after the late 60's displacement badges. I have 3D files if anybody wants to machine/3D print them.

140 eb badge render.jpg
Dang, this is something I need to learn. Sweet.
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone make a pineapple pizza badge?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Might go well with the white top...
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600939980848
@Broncoak How would that qualify? Must have to include the "Cold weather package" or just be used wherever it snows/ices? <-- Legit question since you are initializing something AWESOME! Although the polar bear might be replaced with a Yeti if the owner has Squatched

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm hoping and sure that the new bronco will become a money hole for people to dump in and aftermarket will kick in right away. My wife bought the new JL in 2019. Her words I'm happy with it as is no modification. Ok fine then she got her first quadratec catalog. Oh boy that changed quickly.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did not read this entire thread, but how about sasquatch peeing on a wrangler.

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are all pretty cool...

Personally think the badlands badge should have something more like a longhorn ram skull. since its a more of a rock crawler than a cow.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600939980848
I just slapped this together on my phone so it’s a little rough, but maybe something like this?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 9562C859-9C08-4E3B-A59A-530F0830407C

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Broncoak How would that qualify? Must have to include the "Cold weather package" or just be used wherever it snows/ices? <-- Legit question since you are initializing something AWESOME! Although the polar bear might be replaced with a Yeti if the owner has Squatched
I think the Sasquatch package would do nicely. Maybe I’ll have to replace the bear with a Yeti like you said.

Or maybe it’s just a package to sell up here...
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 72207BBF-53EF-47F6-8CEA-E61F25EF96B8
Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here E853CF10-B0B7-40E8-867B-2D3268C35C70

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was thinking about this and thought Spartan would be a good name and description of the base. Plays off the (sort of) competition with the Gladiator

and yes I’m aware that certain sports rivalries would prevent some people from ever being caught dead with this on their truck ?

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here E853CF10-B0B7-40E8-867B-2D3268C35C70
As evidenced by my avatar, I am here for this :)

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just slapped this together on my phone so it’s a little rough, but maybe something like this?

I think this looks pretty good, except for one unfortunate thing:

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here 1600963882662

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a store on RedBubble just for convenience of others. But their stickers, IMO, suck and they don't do decals. Zazzle has a better quality of merch like mugs and shirts, but they also have crappy stickers and no decals. Best place for stickers and decals is carstickers.com, but I haven't tried Sticker Mule because it is soooo expensive. Bottom line is I haven't found an online store where I can set up a shop that does stickers and decals well, sorry.
Yeah. Zazzle and Redbubble may be best if you want a design on other products, like water bottles or shirts. Doesn't look like their stickers are designed with outdoor or auto use in mind.
Looks like Sticker Mule may have a minimum order of 50, so they're out for me.

Looked at Carstickers.com and they can do single sticker starting around $9-10. Their smallest size starts at 3", though it may be possible to go smaller via their Custom Size option. Their system for die-cut stickers appears to prefer vector artwork, which is probably more challenging for many. It accepts more common raster art (everything in this thread is raster for those that aren't familiar with these terms), but I'm uncertain how the final product will come out.

Also looking at Makestickers.com, as they have printed-vinyl car stickers that are supposedly waterproof and UV resistant. Smallest size starts at 2" and $11-12 including die-cut shapes. So slightly pricier than Carstickers, but maybe worth it if they hold up well. No products other than stickers.

Note that I haven't actually seen the results in person for any of these.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If someone produced some of those stickers I would buy some.
I would be happy to set up an online store on a site that sells quality stickers and decals. But I haven't yet found anyone who does both those things well. RedBubble and Zazzle don't sell decals and their stickers are crap, IMO. Your best option might be to download these files by clicking on them and saving them, then uploading to a very good sticker site like carstickers.com or Sticker Mule and crafting whatever size/shape/format you want. You can also upload them to RedBubble or Zazzle and make your own mugs, shirts, duvet covers (no joke), etc. Sorry I don't have a better suggestion.
Sponsored