First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Because of some scuffed leather and holes in the grill??
Because of the shitty way the dealer and manufacturer have treated him on two basically simple fixes ruining the experience for him on his current and any future products from the brand.
It's fairly obvious and no amount of mocking can steer people away from this reality. It's all fun and games until it happens to you.
Sponsored

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

after 100 miles driving it I noticed the leather of the seat was damaged, went to the dealer and they told me that its not covered under warranty
so was it damaged or is it a defect? Warranty doesn’t cover damage.

Was it there when you took delivery? If so then it’s the dealer’s responsibility.

I can’t tell from the photo, but kindof looks like an abrasion.

I love Ford, but Ford leather has always been “pleathery” and not the same quality as BMW and I assume Mercedes. Maybe that’s why they cost twice as much?

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you really blame Ford? Looks like someone got into the car with a touch of battery acid on their thumb. Did you notice it goes across the seam?

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Palm Springs Ford is fixing two holes now that they drilled in the grill to attach my license plate. completely useless
Anyway, I don't want the car anymore, I would sell it if I could break even, it has under 200 miles on it.
I just don't have the time and patience to deal with that anymore.
So the dealer is useless because they made a mistake and are fixing it?

& you don’t want the car now after 100 miles?

drama queen? 🙄

Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyway, I don't want the car anymore, I would sell it if I could break even, it has under 200 miles on it, black badlands with Sasquatch and lux.
I will take this salvage title bronco off your hands. $50k can be down in SoCal in 8 hours.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because of the shitty way the dealer and manufacturer have treated him on two basically simple fixes ruining the experience for him on his current and any future products from the brand.
It's fairly obvious and no amount of mocking can steer people away from this reality. It's all fun and games until it happens to you.
What did Ford do? The dealership is the one who drilled the grill and determined that scuffed leather is not a warranty issue. Throwing in the towel over such trivial items that can easily be repaired with a bit of elbow grease is indeed worthy of a bit of mockery.

And so far I have a combined 19k miles on both my Broncos with no issues. And if there were, somehow I am confident my dealer would get it taken care of.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a new 2015 F150 lariat that had a problem with it's leather after around 1000 miles.
It took a lot of arguing, but eventually the panel where it was was replaced. The service department claimed the dealer owner decided to just cover it. I have no idea if that was true or not.

It was also the last time I had a good experience with my dealer's service department. It took arguing, but they covered it. It's been downhill since.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why does it look like glue to me.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love my cloth seats even more now!
Leather or mgv in a convertible....no thanks!....my f150 king ranch has the ultimate leather...bronco should start offering it
But think of the all the dead cows from the King Ranch! :p

Also its not a $80k+ pickup truck either.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love my cloth seats even more now!
Leather or mgv in a convertible....no thanks!....my f150 king ranch has the ultimate leather...bronco should start offering it
Leather doesn't belong in a convertible, so Ford should offer ultimate leather in a convertible???? 🤷‍♂️

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Leather doesn't belong in a convertible, so Ford should offer ultimate leather in a convertible???? 🤷‍♂️
Never said doesn't belong...said no thanks! And if they did offer KR leather..I'd be the first to get it in my convertible....its indestructible and it's brown. That black plastic crap they refer to as mgv or pleather will burn your buns here in the south

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Thanks for helping!
No dealer is going to warranty that if you didn't catch it on delivery.
NOT TRUE.
Anyway, I don't want the car anymore, I would sell it if I could break even, it has under 200 miles on it, black badlands with Sasquatch and lux.
You could stop at another dealer and ask their opinion.
This falls under fit and finish. My dealer said that you have 6 months to show things that are not right and they can be fixed. You will not catch everything when you buy it.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does it look like glue to me.
I was going to say the same. It looks like something that is on the surface of the seat. Have they tried a leather cleaner, etc. Also if they want better leather they can always get some Katzkins.
Sponsored