Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I dunno, Bronco has a phat rear end. There are many switchbacks that would challenge the wide and long body.
If these guys can do Black bear...I don't think a Bronco's width is going to be a problem

Ford Bronco Badge of Honor Blackbear3

Ford Bronco Badge of Honor Blackbear
Sponsored

OP
OP

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno, Bronco has a phat rear end. There are many switchbacks that would challenge the wide and long body.
I agree. That looks like a trail where inches matter! You might be better off with a base model on that trail!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Instead of badge of honor....

My .02 for names for Bronco.

Bridle path
Trot token
Trail Ride
Pony Express Route

Maybe just stickers with the trail name and location info.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trail Turn Assist with the auto trans - automatic cutting brake will tighten the turning radius considerably. Larger vehicles have made the upper (downhill-only) section, although with multi-point turns...TTA-equipped Bronco may be able to do them "clean".

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncos need to be seen doing all these trails and I'm sure they will be. We got a bit of ground to make up on the Jeepers. I plan on doing my part! Can't wait to post my first trail damage pics! (Well actually I can but...)

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If these guys can do Black bear...I don't think a Bronco's width is going to be a problem

I never said impossible, I said challenge. Show us the video of the hummers making that turn to see a challenge.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Based on your idea above, what about something like "Branded Paths" and rather than Jeep's "Badge of Honor" program which has an outline of the trail, someone in this group with artistic skills come up with designs that look like actual livestock brands...food for thought!
Good idea. The only caution I offer is the tendency for alot of brands, if a person starts to stack up trails, is going to start to look cluttered. Also a good chance you might end up copying registered livestock brands in various states.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos need to be seen doing all these trails and I'm sure they will be. We got a bit of ground to make up on the Jeepers. I plan on doing my part! Can't wait to post my first trail damage pics! (Well actually I can but...)
I am hoping it’s as easy as it looks to pull the flares and doors for trail running. With rock rails, that should make the trail damage less frequent ?

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are these trails for Sasquatch packaged Broncos or will, let’s say, a Big Bend with upgraded gears and better tires make any of them?
I did Schnebley Hill Trail in Sedona, Az in my stock Wrangler X with no problem. I suspect any Bronco could handle that trail.

Edit to add: Certainly other trails on the list are far more difficult.

Last edited:

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did Schnebley Hill Trail in Sedona, Az in my stock Wrangler X with no problem. I suspect any Bronco could handle that trail.
You’ll find a mix of stock to wild all through the list. The Marblehead loop in Michigan is 90% stock friendly, only the rock face at Marblehead itself is extreme. Holly oaks is just an orv park, so there’s something for everyone. You can tackle a lot of these in any form stock or modified, just do your research before you take them on.
Sponsored