MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“ That Bronco has more stickers then a cactus”. This reminds me of RV’s that would have a map of the lower 48 on the body, and the owners would place a decal that represented each state they visited on that map. Nebraska was never filled in.
Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let the gouges on your skid plates, the rock rash on your sliders and scratches on your beadlock rings, the dent in the rear quarter from the gatekeeper on such-and-such trail, be your Badges of Honor.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have Trail Badges in the works! They are going to be UV protected Vinyl 2.5" round stickers. This is what they are going to look like. Looking for Trail suggestions since there are over 230.

www.broncochallengecoins.com

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 10.06.43 PM.png
Very cool.

I'm always a sucker for stickers, even if I don't drive a Bronco, a Jeep, or a Mig 29 😅

Ford Bronco Bronco Badge of Honor Program? IMG_20220325_122545_895

Since there's no "30 year old Mitsubishi" badge of honor program I just get stickers from wherever I can find them online for notable trails I've been on (which are on the other side and it turns out I don't have any pictures on that side).

But anyway I'd suggest starting with the Jeep badge of honor trails, and maybe a national parks series.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been looking for patches I can put velcro on and stick to the sound deadening MIC top liner. Picked up one from Ski Cooper a few weeks back. I got into the habit of putting stickers to ski places I have been on an old board and my buddy got into patches for his backpack.

Found on amazon/Etsy some Utah patches and looking for some Colorado ones outside of the black bear areas. Plan to hit up Red Cone and Webster area early Aug.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this the car version of "I won't play this game on Steam because it doesn't have achievement badges"?

BroncoBilly62

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool.

I'm always a sucker for stickers, even if I don't drive a Bronco, a Jeep, or a Mig 29 😅

Ford Bronco Bronco Badge of Honor Program? IMG_20220325_122545_895

Since there's no "30 year old Mitsubishi" badge of honor program I just get stickers from wherever I can find them online for notable trails I've been on (which are on the other side and it turns out I don't have any pictures on that side).

But anyway I'd suggest starting with the Jeep badge of honor trails, and maybe a national parks series.
I may take off Bronco and make them more generic.
Sponsored