First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So playing around with the latest pricing spreadsheets available on Brono6G, I have discovered that I can get a WildTrack with the High Package for about the same cost as a Squatched BadLands. Originally liked the idea of the BadLands suspension and the 33's. Since I live on the Gulf Coast makes more sense to have a sand capable rig. Not thinking I'll need the steel bumpers and bash plates. Decisions, decisions, decisions....
I echo your situation. I’m between a fully loaded no squatch badlands (lux, black top, 2.7l) and a wildtrak with lux. Basically it’s down to 35’s and better looks of wildtrak vs practicality of badlands (wash out interior, vinyl instead of cloth, 33’s). Going to be a tough decision in December!
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I echo your situation. I’m between a fully loaded no squatch badlands (lux, black top, 2.7l) and a wildtrak with lux. Basically it’s down to 35’s and better looks of wildtrak vs practicality of badlands (wash out interior, vinyl instead of cloth, 33’s). Going to be a tough decision in December!
Misread your post. I would go 35s regardless after seeing both this week in pics. The truck looks much better with 35s.

Last edited:

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Misread your post. I would go 35s regardless after seeing both this week in pics. The truck looks much better with 35s.
Couldnt agree more, the sasquatched Bronco is how this truck was designed to look/function. Fine, wildtrak it is :).

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I planned on a non-Squatched Badlands from the beginning, the more Ford reveals, the closer I move to a Black Diamond Mansquatch. The Modular top lost my interest with the reveals that the 2 door does not come with removable windows and a white top is not currently available. I was a Mid package person from the beginning since the trim packages are a jumbled mess of features and I don't want to pay for safety features I plan to turn off and never use. The Disco would be neat but not a necessity for my use. While the fancy lights would be nice, I can live without them. I can get everything I need (upgraded suspension and washout floors) from a lower model so it will come down to cost.

With Ford's attempt to channel buyers into higher trims due to options tied to nonsense packages and not providing individual options and features that I would pay more for, Ford will be losing some of my money. I am sure that others will make up that difference for Ford though.

Itsmeanmuggin

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scat Pak
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands reservation here checkin in.

I am thinking BD Squatched with Lux, but may be cheaper to do a wildtrack

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So put 35’s on when your first set of OEM 33” tires wear out. By then you’ll be considering a lift or will be able to get your hands on the 10mm stops.

I wounded how much the 33” MTs and optional beadlock ready will cost ...

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

What do you think looks better about the Wildtrak?

If you load up the badlands it has a lot that the Wildtrak does not.

Last edited:
First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with you - I don't see the benefit. The badlands comes with lifted suspension doesn't it? I don't even care for the wider wheel arches.
True. Squat wise, I can only find that is the bump stops in the shocks are added for the 35's. My understanding is if you come down hard on the shocks, they could rub without the bumpstops. But thats all I can find.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I planned on a non-Squatched Badlands from the beginning, the more Ford reveals, the closer I move to a Black Diamond Mansquatch. The Modular top lost my interest with the reveals that the 2 door does not come with removable windows and a white top is not currently available. I was a Mid package person from the beginning since the trim packages are a jumbled mess of features and I don't want to pay for safety features I plan to turn off and never use. The Disco would be neat but not a necessity for my use. While the fancy lights would be nice, I can live without them. I can get everything I need (upgraded suspension and washout floors) from a lower model so it will come down to cost.

With Ford's attempt to channel buyers into higher trims due to options tied to nonsense packages and not providing individual options and features that I would pay more for, Ford will be losing some of my money. I am sure that others will make up that difference for Ford though.
FYI: I am with you in regards to Trim, however, you should know that Modular top DOES COME with removable windows. Confirmed yesterday. Still $1,900 means high. The only reason I am still up in the air with the modular roof is due the the matching with other items on car. Good Luck!

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, my taste is getting expensive. I've decided to configure my BL with the 2.7 Twin Turbo and 10-Speed Automatic Transmission. Sticking with 33's, though. This baby will be pulling my future T@B 400 across the country with my wife and I decided that manual transmission would be a pain. Also that we could use the extra horsepower from the 2.7. BL may be overkill, but without B&P I can't get Outer Banks the way I want it. BL it is. Praying this config doesn't break the bank ?

Z-Plan should help. Thank you dad!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, my taste is getting expensive. I've decided to configure my BL with the 2.7 Twin Turbo and 10-Speed Automatic Transmission. Sticking with 33's, though. This baby will be pulling my future T@B 400 across the country with my wife and I decided that manual transmission would be a pain. Also that we could use the extra horsepower from the 2.7. BL may be overkill, but without B&P I can't get Outer Banks the way I want it. BL it is. Praying this config doesn't break the bank ?

Z-Plan should help. Thank you dad!
Depending on accessories you choose, you're likely looking at just south of $55K. Think I'm in the low $60K range with what I'll get on my BL, but it'll be Squatch, winch, rack, but 2 door.

Hvydee

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester Sport, Honda Africa Twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Count me in for a Badlands, 2.7 with a 10 speed, 4 door. Once the build and price comes online I can get a better picture of how I want to option the other choices..

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Bronco “Badlands” Community,

It seems to me that Badlands is getting 90% of the love and attention for many reasons. Videos, Pictures and the specs on the Vehicle alone make it standout.
For me, I find myself looking at all the other trims but still going back to badlands over and over. I AM DONE! BADLANDS FOREVER!! I feel like this trim keeps calling out for me personally.

1. Badlands with stock wheels, 2.7 auto, 2-Door, Area 51 and High Pac. Even when the B &P comes out on Friday, I know I will keep going back to this.
2. FIRST REAL ROAD TRIP: BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK.. BIG SURPRISE.. lol.. However, I will be pulling the Bronco with my RV

Am I the only one who feels like getting the Badlands -year 1 is going to be something very special ????

I can see “Badlands Community Get-together s ..lol .. others always welcomed put Badlands will be it own type of Special.

Just one person’s option.. What‘s in your Driveway “Summer of 2021”

Last edited:

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Bronco “Badlands” Community,

It seems to me that Badlands is getting 90% of the love and attention for many reasons. Videos, Pictures and the specs on the Vehicle alone make it standout.
For me, I find myself looking at all the other trims but still going back to badlands over and over. I AM DONE! BADLANDS FOREVER!! I feel like this trim keeps calling out for me personally.

1. Badlands with stock wheels, 2.7 auto, 2-Door, Area 51 and High Pac. Even when the B &P comes out on Friday, I know I will keep going back to this.
2. FIRST REAL ROAD TRIP: BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK.. BIG SURPRISE.. lol.. However, I will be pulling the Bronco with my RV

Am I the only one who feels like getting the Badlands -year 1 is going to be something very special ????

I can see “Badlands Community Get-together s ..lol .. others always welcomed put Badlands will be it own type of Special.

Just one person’s option.. What‘s in your Driveway “Summer of 2021”
Are you going Sasquatch or no squatch?

I’m doing similar to you (Area 51, 2.7l), but 4-door,lux package, gray hard top. I also like the look of the stock wheels but if the 17 inch beadlock they’ve shown for the 33 inch tires isn’t crazy expensive, I may go for those.
Sponsored