First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, my taste is getting expensive. I've decided to configure my BL with the 2.7 Twin Turbo and 10-Speed Automatic Transmission. Sticking with 33's, though. This baby will be pulling my future T@B 400 across the country with my wife and I decided that manual transmission would be a pain. Also that we could use the extra horsepower from the 2.7. BL may be overkill, but without B&P I can't get Outer Banks the way I want it. BL it is. Praying this config doesn't break the bank ?

Z-Plan should help. Thank you dad!
Outer Banks is the way to go
Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you going Sasquatch or no squatch?

I’m doing similar to you (Area 51, 2.7l), but 4-door,lux package, gray hard top. I also like the look of the stock wheels but if the 17 inch beadlock they’ve shown for the 33 inch tires isn’t crazy expensive, I may go for those.
LOL. Crazy back and forth with that question. However, I do like the 33” but not crazy about the rims. Hopefully, we have a few options come Friday. I’m with you..

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outer Banks is the way to go
I want the 33’s and the optional BL Wheels and the Carbonized Gray Grill. Or, if there is a white package and Detroit Steel Wheel releases the John R prior to December I would switch to OBX and go full retro. So much hinges on B&P.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious where you got that from. As far as all the documentation goes, it only says the manual gets 4.7 gearing or sasquatch (auto). Never heard it was standalone unless you're talking goong aftermarket.
Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread 2AF43725-D27D-4B8D-952F-E487AC70E05D

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Claimed a Carbonized grey Ring option does that mean you have to buy the Sasquatch package and add ring late? It shows 3 options but the 3rd says 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels | $995. I thought you could buy beadlocks on 33s with the Carbonized ring option.

17” Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum with Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels

17” Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels

Sponsored

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Claimed a Carbonized grey Ring option does that mean you have to buy the Sasquatch package and add ring late? It shows 3 options but the 3rd says 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels | $995. I thought you could buy beadlocks on 33s with the Carbonized ring option.

17” Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum with Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels

17” Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels
That's what it sounded like to me as well in Spec section. 33's with beadlock. Anyway may be bugs for them to work thru yet. Put your questions to the survey that pops up at the end.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping they just left it off the description to keep it short (Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels).

Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread AC74806E-6E17-41FC-BFB4-B34402B14AC9

As you can see above it’s still on their website. Just not worded in its entirety on B&P (although the photos are correct).

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2-Door Black Diamond2-Door Badlands
Sasquatch2.7L
2.7LHigh Package
Mid PackageTow
Tow
$46,820$48,870

BD Pros: Sasquatch lift, 17in beadlock capable wheels, 315's, 4.70 ratio
Badlands Pros: High Package, Sta-bar disconnect, Signature LED lighting

Anyone else in this predicament?

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2-Door Black Diamond2-Door Badlands
Sasquatch2.7L
2.7LHigh Package
Mid PackageTow
Tow
$46,820$48,870

BD Pros: Sasquatch lift, 17in beadlock capable wheels, 315's, 4.70 ratio
Badlands Pros: High Package, Sta-bar disconnect, Signature LED lighting

Anyone else in this predicament?
Yep I'm in the same predicament. And I'm adding another option - a 2 door Black Diamond with aftermarket lift/wheels/33" tires. I want at least 33's and chrome wheels, so I'd have to get aftermarket wheels no matter what. And get 33" tires on the Black Diamond no squatch option
Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 9.53.15 AM

chribroo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure this has been mentioned but why does upgrading to the 2.7L disqualify you from the paint protection film and roof rack upgrades? That's a weird correlation to a layman like myself.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread 55BA4597-1A93-4175-8A90-BAB92FF6FF5C

This is pretty much exactly what I wanted. I’ve been Badlands since I took between 10-30 seconds to decide during the reservation process.
Badlands, OJ (was A51), Squatch, 2.7L 10spd, tow package, soft top, and Lux. Raptorish with a soft top, more tech than I can afford on Raptor, and pretty bad ass if you ask me. I feel like it is the least compromised model which just ended up being more luck than anything.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do y’all have a bright yellow stripe on the interior grab handle? I’m hoping this is because they used a “pre-production” vehicle. Does not go with anything on my AMB BL ?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread 1603471700620

yes please.
Sponsored