First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base
So what are the thoughts on a Badlands with Sasquatch being able to take 37's off the bat (i.e. no other mods) its "lift" is about 1.2" as compared to a non-Sasquatch truck.
Sponsored

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved a First Edition but will probably end up with a Badlands. I'd rather have vinyl seats than leather.
Why Vinyl over leather? I am asking because I am torn between the two so it would be helpful to understand how you made the decision. Thanks!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why Vinyl over leather? I am asking because I am torn between the two so it would be helpful to understand how you made the decision. Thanks!
As a former Jeep owner, I know it's going to get rained in, so it'll be nice to have the wash-out interior. Big downside to leather is that it also adds carpet.

Also, by most (all?) accounts, the vinyl looks and feels nicer than the leather. The only reason to get leather IMO is if you want power seats.

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a former Jeep owner, I know it's going to get rained in, so it'll be nice to have the wash-out interior. Big downside to leather is that it also adds carpet.

Also, by most (all?) accounts, the vinyl looks and feels nicer than the leather. The only reason to get leather IMO is if you want power seats.
Got it. Wash-out interior is definitely a plus, and good to know that the vinyl overall is better in appearance and feel.

Really appreciate the response!

Vinyl it is.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Converted res to order Tuesday.

BL 2dr
SASQ
mic
MGV
Lux package
Carb Gray
Keyless entry pad

Will add a mesh top down the line

Sponsored

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are there any pictures showing the seats side by side - vinyl vs leather?

If I can recall correctly, the vinyl is dark grey and the leather is black

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any pictures showing the seats side by side - vinyl vs leather?

If I can recall correctly, the vinyl is dark grey and the leather is black
That seems to be the case. I don't think there are any pics of the two physically next to each other, but there are definitely a lot of pics of both. There's a thread that compares them, but it's hard to tell with separate pics in different lighting.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm going MGV over leather for a couple of reasons. First is the leather isn't even a full-leather option. It's part leather, part vinyl. Second, it's $2,200 and not full-leather. Third, in the two-door, you don't even get power seats (that come with the four-door for the same price). I'm not really concerned with having a wash-out interior, so the carpet with the leather wasn't an issue. Once I heard MGV felt nice, the leather lost on a value proposition. This coming from someone who's had leather in every single vehicle I've ever owned except one.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m pretty excited to convert my order next Tuesday!

2-Door Cyber Orange Badlands
Black Painted MOD
2.3L Auto
Mid Package
17” Black High Gloss Painted Rims w/alloy ring

CCF205F7-4715-4471-9A59-A5D0249CBD4F.jpeg

C256F13F-6DA0-4BC2-B854-D1EDB402D67E.jpeg

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will probably be ordering in a week. The dealer allocation thing makes it close for me to get a MY21. I would like your opinions. My build right now is 2dr BL, 2.7 AT, Sasquatch, high package. My debate is going Lux package instead of Squatch. Would you rather have Lux or Sasquatch on a Badlands?

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will probably be ordering in a week. The dealer allocation thing makes it close for me to get a MY21. I would like your opinions. My build right now is 2dr BL, 2.7 AT, Sasquatch, high package. My debate is going Lux package instead of Squatch. Would you rather have Lux or Sasquatch on a Badlands?
Depends on what is attractive to you in the Lux package. The only thing you're gaining with SAS is the 35" tires and the beadlock rims, the suspension is already the same. Worth it if you prefer the look. Personally, I don't plan on taking it mudding too often when it's brand-spanking new, so the 33" All Terrains will serve me best in this phase of its life (I have an agreement with my husband that he can do whatever he wants to it mod-wise in 5 years).

BroncoG

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 SD LB 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Badlands here. I'm going to wheel the crap out of it first weekend of ownership. Hoping to stay under 55k (with X-plan) with the following options:

Sasquatch
High package
Hardtop
Ford is not taking X-plan on the Bronco's, however Granger Ford will give you some X-plan credit.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is not taking X-plan on the Bronco's, however Granger Ford will give you some X-plan credit.
Numerous dealers across the country are honoring X-Plan pricing even though Ford has made it ineligible, for X-Plan. That just means the dealers won't get reimbursed from Ford.
Sponsored