Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2023 Badlands Sas mod list:

*JKS Max Tire kit - this went on first

*Eibach coil springs- didn’t provide lift as advertised so I made the below modifications
Front- added Level kit shim spacers, one .25“ on top one .25” on bottom. Netted 2.5” total front suspension lift
Rear- added Broncbuster 1” collar to the Eibach coil. Netted 2” total rear suspension lift

*Custom 2.5” body lift. Added Broncbuster front & rear bumper relocation kits (their 3”)

*1” Wheel spacers

*74 Weld steering rack upgrade

* Icon tie rods

* Milestar Patagonia XT tires 38X13.5

* RC tailgate brace. With the Bronco buster rear bumper relocate kit installed, the tire pretty much rests
on the rear bumper with some custom tweaks

* RC brake light extension

* Rockjock tract bar relocation bracket- Very import addition to get her driving straight as an arrow

I am very please with the results. The ride/drive feel is great.

Special thanks to Bradley Thornton & Bird Dog Off Road for the help!

Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0534
Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0543
Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0542
Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0540
Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0102
Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0095
Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0061

Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0531
Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0073
Sponsored

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you wheel this? The Patagonia have a poorer offroad reputation. How are they for you?

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on 37 km3 now, going to Nitto trail grapplers 38x13.5 in the spring time… I wheel really hard, So I had to beef everything up to… I’m also running the Eibach 2.0 with 1.5 BL at this time… Great looking Bronco my friend..

IMG_0021.jpeg

Steve B

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22, 2 DR WT, 22 4 DR WT, 22 Mustang GT (Stock-ISH)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great. How is it at highway speeds? I am looking for something that can handle 37s and still be able to roll down the highway at speed with all of our gear and still be very capable off road. We are looking at the BroncBuster steering and tie rod set up plus an adjustable lift setup.

Steve B

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22, 2 DR WT, 22 4 DR WT, 22 Mustang GT (Stock-ISH)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m on 37 km3 now, going to Nitto trail grapplers 38x13.5 in the spring time… I wheel really hard, So I had to beef everything up to… I’m also running the Eibach 2.0 with 1.5 BL at this time… Great looking Bronco my friend..

Ford Bronco Badsquatch now on 38’s IMG_0021
That is the set up I am looking for for my 2 door. I am guessing the steering/tie rods are all new. Did you need to upgrade brakes due to the heavier tires? How is the spare tire mount holding up? I am still on 35s with a RC tail gate reinforcement bracket. I mount a Trasheroo on the tire full of firewood heading out and it hasn't broke yet.

Sponsored

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues with brakes, I also added to Ford Performance tune and have no issues with lack of power either..I have the goat fab tailgate reinforcement for spare tire, very stout and No issues even pounding the Rocks…

Todd H.

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like those fender flares. Can you tell me about them?

FloridaBurgBronco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 XLT HDPP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool, you'll have to give us some more insight as to the install and the durability of the WELD 74 steering rack, I would consider that as a long-term in the future upgrade. It appears their stuff is pretty solid.

OP
OP
Badsquatchman

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you wheel this? The Patagonia have a poorer offroad reputation. How are they for you?
I have wheeled it lightly, so far. No rocks as of yet. The tires do fine in the mud. Very happy with them in the rain. Supposed to be great in the snow-yet to be seen.. Had it off road in Maine last month. Ran some serious rutted muddy logging roads NP

Sponsored
OP
OP
Badsquatchman

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I’m digging your two door. Kinda wish I could’ve gone that route but, I have a rack of kids/grandkids. I will definitely post if I run into trouble and/or break something.

OP
OP
Badsquatchman

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. How is it at highway speeds? I am looking for something that can handle 37s and still be able to roll down the highway at speed with all of our gear and still be very capable off road. We are looking at the BroncBuster steering and tie rod set up plus an adjustable lift setup.
Thanks, runs/drives great at highway speeds. Good idea to get your steering upgrades installed and a good shakedown prior to tire shopping. Get a good shop to do your alignment (I would do this immediately after lift and tract bar relocate bracket install)

OP
OP
Badsquatchman

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the body lift required or a nice to have with 38s?
The bady lift was definitely required . My suspension lift is only 2.5” in front 2” rear. With the BB bumper relocate kit I don’t have a gap although it also pushes the bumpers out.

OP
OP
Badsquatchman

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool, you'll have to give us some more insight as to the install and the durability of the WELD 74 steering rack, I would consider that as a long-term in the future upgrade. It appears their stuff is pretty solid.
I didn’t do the whole rack. Just did the passenger side housing and the bronze bearing inserts on both sides. I will post if I have any problems/failures. There were no installation instructions but , everything looked well engineered and solid.
Sponsored