Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This looks great! If you haven’t done it, the Rockjock tract bar relocation bracket makes a big improvement with highway driving feel.
Appreciate it!!!

I put an adjustable trac bar on it. Assuming the bracket does the same thing?
Sponsored

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate it!!!

I put an adjustable trac bar on it. Assuming the bracket does the same thing?
It does but, that is more of a bandaid approach. The bracket should make your tract bar nearly parallel which is the position it’s designed to work in. Very happy with the ride after installation. I’m running 38’s (Patagonia XT)

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will definitely be doing some hardcore off-roading but it will not be often and I will be driving my Bronco to get there. There are no places to off-road close to me. I am at least 3-4 hours or more to any place that would be even remotely considered hardcore. Everywhere else is "fairly" easy and still 2 hours away. Plenty of mud near me, but that is NOT an option. Spent too much time as a teenager cleaning mud out of every nook and cranny of my trucks.
When I put on a lift, I will also have to do tires and a set of rockrail /steps. My wife has a hard time getting in now. With lift and tires adding about 4 inches to my height, the rockrail steps will be a must have at the same time.
Shove it under the Bronco and let it run. Park it in the yard and get a 2fer. Learned this from a buddy that surf fishes. Does a decent job. Not perfect but the level of effort is pretty darned low.
Ford Bronco AGM Everglades on 38’s.  New suspension mods Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 5.16.48 PM

FowlBronco77

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I still don’t understand why the fenders don't come painted on the Everglades, it looks much better.
I'll that I agree on this color. But, I think I like the black with my green. Goes with the other black accents.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AGM Everglades

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

It does but, that is more of a bandaid approach. The bracket should make your tract bar nearly parallel which is the position it’s designed to work in. Very happy with the ride after installation. I’m running 38’s (Patagonia XT)
Ordered and makes sense. I have a few early broncos and same concept on the front axle. I always add a riser to the D44 to get everything parallel so makes sense that I’d need a bracket on the rear of the bronco. Duh.

Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AGM Everglades

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Added Icon tie rods and I had no idea how much they’d improve the handling of the Bronco. I bought them for strength but the Broncos street manners are now night and day. Before it was darty in corners and over bumps. Also had some serious understeer at speed. None of it was so bad that it wasn’t drivable but I also didn’t notice how bad it was until after I replaced the tie rods.

@Badsquatchman thanks for the recommendation on the tracbar riser. Installed it about a week after the tie rods and just when I thought my street/highway handling couldn’t get better, the riser was the icing on the cake. For anyone who has a 3” lift or more I HIGHLY recommend these two mods.
Ford Bronco AGM Everglades on 38’s.  New suspension mods 1FF0F29D-6B05-46A8-9AC6-2A6F59A29DC1
Ford Bronco AGM Everglades on 38’s.  New suspension mods F9A92CF9-52EA-414B-B3A7-8BFAD9078181
Ford Bronco AGM Everglades on 38’s.  New suspension mods CA0C385D-5096-4D30-B56B-773BA74B71D5
Ford Bronco AGM Everglades on 38’s.  New suspension mods A170FCEF-BD18-4820-AB5F-266E0A7C19C9

62B48935-3188-4881-B2F4-6845C558EBAB.jpeg

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome rig, and will be replicating this on my Bronco as well.

Would love to see what this looks like compared to a stock Bronco!

OP
OP
AGM Everglades

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks! Appreciate it.
Hit 15k miles this week and still going strong.

Upgraded the stereo system by replacing the rear pods with 6.5” kickers, opening the EQ in forscan and adding a kicker amp and sub in the factory box. Super surprised by how good it sounds compared to stock. It still needs help for top down cruising and better overall acoustics so I‘m planning to upgrade the fronts with 3 way components and MTI dash grills. Will also add a 5 channel amp and an additional removable 10” sub.

Flying Skunks

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here is what I have done , staqarted out as Badlands with SAS
Eibach Pro truck 2 coil overs
1' level lift in the front
Icon tie rods
Fabtech UCA
track bar
upper and lower Trailing arms
Sits at 41" level on all 4 with the stock SAS wheels and tires . I also did Tune , cold side air intake , intake , exhaust .
After reading this , I am contemplating 38's vs the 37's . I am also changing out the fenders and bedsides to ADV 8' kit and Hood .
if there is something I am missing , Please let me know , as i am a newbe when it comes to the lifted 4x4 world . I come from the lowered truck world .
Thanks for the inspiration
Ford Bronco AGM Everglades on 38’s.  New suspension mods 20240325_174734

Sponsored
OP
OP
AGM Everglades

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sounds like you’ve done everything right so far. The biggest issues with running 38’s is fender clearance but you’re solving that with the ADV’s. My factory squared fenders are what made me realize I could run 38’s/39’s. The next issue is wheel offset/frame rub. You will need to remove the rear crash bars regardless of offset. If you’re running a factory offset wheel you will still have some slight frame rub at full lock on the rear of the front wheels. If you’re running aftermarket wheels it’s not an issue. The front of the wheels rubbing can be solved by trimming (or fully removing) the front crash bar. I’m planning to do the JKS max wheel kit but haven’t because just trimming has worked fine. Can’t wait to see your finished product!

Flying Skunks

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my rear crash bars were removed from factory , but know that i need to do the high clearance on the front . I will be running an aftermarket wheel , just waiting to fit fenders as to get the correct offset ( zero ) ?
looking forward to what you do
Thanks

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Flares and Grille Installed. Got the Bronco ceramic coated as well.
Ford Bronco AGM Everglades on 38’s.  New suspension mods D129C9AC-2319-4A91-8CF6-E492EB0DC45E
Ford Bronco AGM Everglades on 38’s.  New suspension mods D129C9AC-2319-4A91-8CF6-E492EB0DC45E
That painted grill surround looks fantastic! I've only seen that done on white grills but it has nice contrast with the Magnetic Gray.
Sponsored