Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like this one?
20220203_161645-01.jpeg
Like a simple one further out (possibly without filters), showing the whole length of the truck as well we the bumper in order to understand how far it sticks out and how does the truck looks with it on

OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like a simple one further out (possibly without filters), showing the whole length of the truck as well we the bumper in order to understand how far it sticks out and how does the truck looks with it on
Here's a raw video.

Sponsored

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@BAMF

Any progress on a rear bumper?

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@BAMF Any update on a rear bumper??

Sponsored
OP
OP
BAMF

BAMF

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BAMF Any update on a rear bumper??
No updates at the moment. The bronco bumper sales are not high enough to justify the R&D at this point. way too many people want "cheap" parts and we refuse to make crap. The cheap Import parts have flooded this market. Amazon Armor for the people that want the off road look but never use it.

I'll end up ripping mine off on the trail some day that will most likely be the time we develop one unless sales on our fronts changes drastically.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No updates at the moment. The bronco bumper sales are not high enough to justify the R&D at this point. way too many people want "cheap" parts and we refuse to make crap. The cheap Import parts have flooded this market. Amazon Armor for the people that want the off road look but never use it.

I'll end up ripping mine off on the trail some day that will most likely be the time we develop one unless sales on our fronts changes drastically.
Understandable...but it sucks! I temporarily went with the Amazon Armor until yours came to fruition. Guess I'm stuck with it...at least until you rip yours off.

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thats too bad. You make an excellent front bumper and I was hoping for a good match with the same finish. Market seems to go one of two ways… silly expensive or just cheap.

menikmati

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer. Like other BAMF front bumper owners, I'd love to match it with a high quality BAMF rear bumper (with swingout?!). Thanks for doing a great job on the front bumpers; I get regular compliments, and it is one of the favorite items on my Bronco!
Ford Bronco BAMF Overland front winch bumper PXL_20240106_205523874

fenderbender

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@BAMF how many preorders would you need to make this worthwhile?
Sponsored