First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I bit the bullet and bought one of these after comparing and reading up about the pedal commander and the pedal monster.

My biggest concern was the reliability of the vehicle so I chose the pedal monster over the pedal commander. I’ve heard horror stories of guys getting dtcs and ending up in limp mode with the pedal commander. So I read up on the pedal monster and what set me at ease is the fact that if the pedal monster ever goes bad it will just revert to factory settings and drive like normal.

the install was a breeze. Followed the instructions online on the installation and it took me literally about 5 mins to install and another few mins to setup.

All in all I’m happy with the purchase. It has removed that hesitation and dead pedal feel in the bronco. Thepedal feel is much improved over stock. I think the manual guys might have an even better experience as well due to the hesitation between shifts.

my bronco is a base 2.7 with the 10 speed auto and Sasquatch package.

wondering if any of you guys out there are also using a pedal monster or pedal commander and what are your thoughts and impressions?
Sponsored

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have used the Pedal Commander since about 30 days in of owning the Bronco. No issues. Love how it really changes the response and feel of the vehicle. I drive it in sport mode 80% of the time. Haven't used Eco or race mode really. And can easily turn it off without even looking. You get to know that pushing it twice gets it to sport mode, two more times turns it off. Love it really. No issues.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure both work pretty well. I went with Pedal Commander b/c it seemed like it came with everything you needed. Zip ties, bracket, dash mount, etc. Pedal Monster had a lot of options and I thought over complicating it. So far Pedal Commander is working good for me.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Pedal Commander without issue. Increase in throttle response is quite enjoyable.

Jshocker

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, GT500, Volvo XC90, Bronco, Transit250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have had the pedal monster installed for 4 months and the noticeable bump in throttle response was worth the money. I would rather the Bronco be jumpy/peppy with light pedel thouch as it currently is.

Prior to the pedal monster the Bronco's throttle felt like my lawn tractors throttle ¼ of the way down 'sometimes' before getting a response. Now with the pedal monster the hesitation that would happen at times is 99% gone and with the apps power adjustment you can nearly eliminate the dead pedal zone.

I bought the pedal monster for the fact that if it dies your Bronco just go back to factory setting instantly. Not sure if the commander does that or not, as I did not even consider that brand since I wasn't aware of it at the time.
Sponsored